God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"How can a man who knows me knows my family ever think I would hurt his little girl?" Bo asks.

Daisy stares right at Bo's blue eyes and says "Cousin, this isn't your fault and I'll talk to Cooter..he was just worried thats all." she hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing....right now she was down right scared at the young Duke she'd known all her life.

Daisy stares right at Bo's blue eyes and says "Cousin, this isn't your fault and I'll talk to Cooter..he was just worried thats all." she hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing....right now she was down right scared at the young Duke she'd known all her life.

"I hope your right. I would not want my child to grow up without me. Please Daisy help me." Bo says.

"Thank you Daisy." After a few moments of silence he looks up at her again. "I didn't drink you know. I tried so hard but the thought of my baby and Lizzy waking up to see me drunk...I couldn't do it." Bo says.

Daisy hugged him "Thank you for reassuring me...I'm scared Bo...I don't know how to be a mom and Enos doesn't know how to be a dad..I'm scared of getting married....I could screw something up and Enos will hate me"...there were things in her past she would hope she would never have to reveal.

Daisy hugged him "Thank you for reassuring me...I'm scared Bo...I don't know how to be a mom and Enos doesn't know how to be a dad..I'm scared of getting married....I could screw something up and Enos will hate me"...there were things in her past she would hope she would never have to reveal.

"It'll be ok Daisy. I know you worry but it'll be ok." Bo says.

"Alright." Bo says.

So the two head out to the General and Bo startes to drive through the dark back roads and Daisy looks out in the cool night time air and sighes and thinks to her self "I'm going to be the worst mother ever...I can't even protect my best friend when I promised her I would no matter what and now I'm not going to be able to protect my child..I proved that to everyone."

So the two head out to the General and Bo startes to drive through the dark back roads and Daisy looks out in the cool night time air and sighes and thinks to her self "I'm going to be the worst mother ever...I can't even protect my best friend when I promised her I would no matter what and now I'm not going to be able to protect my child..I proved that to everyone."

Bo hears her sigh and takes her hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

Bo hears her sigh and takes her hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

Daisy smiles "Any idea were were driving too...these back roads are peaceful at night...don't tell Uncle Jesse..but when things would get to much for me when we were kids...I'd walk through the back woods to the swimming hole...I would always be back just before he got up to get us ready for school."

Daisy smiles "Any idea were were driving too...these back roads are peaceful at night...don't tell Uncle Jesse..but when things would get to much for me when we were kids...I'd walk through the back woods to the swimming hole...I would always be back just before he got up to get us ready for school."

"No idea just driving. It...cools my mood." Bo says.

"Tell me." Bo says softly.

Daisy sighed "Of course everyone remembers when Enos went to LA...I went to Atlanta for a bit as you know...well..there was this guy...I didn't mean to but I fell into a relashionship with him...he proposed..I turned him down because I was waiting on Enos...things got bad then..really bad...and...the other day...while you and Luke were out..I got a letter from him. He's in Hazzard."

(I hope you like my twist..kinda thoughtd it make the story interesting)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.