God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"If you talk to her she seems to be getting better. It's like she's understanding what's going on and she's trying to respond but it's not enough to classify as consciousness." The doctor said. They heard a soft whimper and the doctor nodded. "See what I mean?"

Cooter nodded "We'll try that.. thanks Doc" the went to tell Daisy and the others.

"No, you should go. I think she'd like that." Luke said.

Daisy nodded and got up "If you really think so..." and went to Lizzys room and went in and sat down and for a minute tried to think of what to say and finally said "Hey Liz..I wish you'd wake up but no ones rushing ya...your in for a big shock when you wake up but I'll be here for you like you've been for me."

Daisy nodded and got up "If you really think so..." and went to Lizzys room and went in and sat down and for a minute tried to think of what to say and finally said "Hey Liz..I wish you'd wake up but no ones rushing ya...your in for a big shock when you wake up but I'll be here for you like you've been for me."

Lizzy just sighed.

Daisy said "He's gone"

"What happened to him?" Tom asked. Then David came in and explained what was going on. Tom slipped out the door with an apologetic look at Daisy then found Cooter. He drug him up out of his seat and delivered a hard punch to his eye. "That is my kid sister in there and the minute she wakes up she will be asking for Bo Duke. You had no right at all to be angry with or say what you said to him. Fix it. Or you know what will happen." Then Tom went back inside Lizzy's room.

"What happened to him?" Tom asked. Then David came in and explained what was going on. Tom slipped out the door with an apologetic look at Daisy then found Cooter. He drug him up out of his seat and delivered a hard punch to his eye. "That is my kid sister in there and the minute she wakes up she will be asking for Bo Duke. You had no right at all to be angry with or say what you said to him. Fix it. Or you know what will happen." Then Tom went back inside Lizzy's room.

Daisy was still thinking everything was her fault and everyone hated her for what happend in Austin.

Daisy said "How can I be sure"

"I was in your position once. I blamed myself for a friend ending up in a coma. He was unconscious for two months. When he woke up he yelled at for two hours straight. He didn't blame me something I couldn't control. I raised my daughter the same way. She's not gonna blame you." David said.

"I was in your position once. I blamed myself for a friend ending up in a coma. He was unconscious for two months. When he woke up he yelled at for two hours straight. He didn't blame me something I couldn't control. I raised my daughter the same way. She's not gonna blame you." David said.

Daisy sighed "I just can't lose her..shes my best friend...I wanna be there for her..but I'm afraid no one wants me to."

"Of course we want you here Daisy we're just worried about the baby. And we're concerned you're not as worried about the baby as you should be." David says.

Daisy sighed "I am...but like I said I can't lose Lizzy...David...I have to go home and talk to Bo...can you please call me if anything changes, promise me that you will?"

Daisy hugged him and went out to Dixie and didn't stop to talk to Cooter or Luke and drove home and found Bo in the living room when she came in and said "Hey Bo..you okay?!" she was afraid of what how he would react to the question..when Bo was mad it wasn't always good to be around him.

"He blames me for getting her pregnant. He says I forced her." Bo says looking up at Daisy nearly in tears.

"He blames me for getting her pregnant. He says I forced her." Bo says looking up at Daisy nearly in tears.

Daisy sat down and hugged him "It wasn't your fault.." she knew that Bo had been by the Boars Nest...usually she wouldn't be worryed about that..but he didn't have Luke with him..and he was upset..."I couldn't have been your fault...and I'll be there to help you and Lizzy."

Daisy sat down and hugged him "It wasn't your fault.." she knew that Bo had been by the Boars Nest...usually she wouldn't be worryed about that..but he didn't have Luke with him..and he was upset..."I couldn't have been your fault...and I'll be there to help you and Lizzy."

"How can a man who knows me knows my family ever think I would hurt his little girl?" Bo asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.