God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Daisy that idiotic cousin of yours got my daughter pregnant." Cooter says.

Daisy nearly fell out of her seat if it wasn't for Luke "H-He...I-I'm so sorry..I know your never going to let her around us anymore after this....I.." she didn't know what to say, although she was happy for her best friend and hoped Lizzy woke up..this was something they could go through together.

Daisy nearly fell out of her seat if it wasn't for Luke "H-He...I-I'm so sorry..I know your never going to let her around us anymore after this....I.." she didn't know what to say, although she was happy for her best friend and hoped Lizzy woke up..this was something they could go through together.

"I so wish I could be angry with him. God I wish it so bad but that means she'll be unhappy with me. And as bad I wish I could push you all away I don't think I can." Cooter says hanging his head.

"I so wish I could be angry with him. God I wish it so bad but that means she'll be unhappy with me. And as bad I wish I could push you all away I don't think I can." Cooter says hanging his head.

Daisy said "Cooter I'm so afraid of losing Lizzy..she's my best friend..I promised I'd never let nothing take her away from me and I meant it.. she has to wake up"...Daisy didn't know that soon her prayers might pay off.

Daisy said "Cooter I'm so afraid of losing Lizzy..she's my best friend..I promised I'd never let nothing take her away from me and I meant it.. she has to wake up"...Daisy didn't know that soon her prayers might pay off.

"I hope you're right Daisy. I lost her once I can't do it again." Cooter says. Even Luke could hear the desperation in the man's voice.

"Bull. I've know you since we were kids. Our little girl is in there possibly dying and you won't tell me what's wrong. Don't make me ask you again." Lizzy's step-father said.

Daisy sighed and looked at Cooter and said "I'll talk to him" she knew David just as well too and got up and walked David in the opposite direction and went to talk to him about Lizzy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.