God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Cooter's with her now. He wouldn't let us stay. The doctors say she's improving. She's gonna be ok." Luke tried reassuring her.

Daisy nodded "Okay..thanks guys.." she sighes and lays there when the boys leave the room and doesn't go back to sleep and Bo says "Somethings wrong with Daisy, and tommarow I'm gonna find out what"

"And you really think she's gonna tell you? Bo listen she's upset and since Julie got that invite to stay with some of her friends in Miami...I'm not sure what's bothering Daisy but I don't think that she's gonna tell you." Luke says.

Bo said "She'll tell me...She always ends up telling us one way or the other..ever since we were kids it's been like that..Daisy can't keep secrets from us for long"

Bo noddes and the boys head off to sleep and soon the morning rolls around.

Uncle Jesse was up fixing breakfast when the phone rang. "Duke farm." He answered pleasantly.

"Get to the hospital now...please." Cooter says frantically.

Uncle Jesse hears the plea and holds it together. "We'll be there soon just hold it together." He says then quickly he shakes the boys then Daisy awake.

Uncle Jesse was up fixing breakfast when the phone rang. "Duke farm." He answered pleasantly.

"Get to the hospital now...please." Cooter says frantically.

Uncle Jesse hears the plea and holds it together. "We'll be there soon just hold it together." He says then quickly he shakes the boys then Daisy awake.

Daisy said "whats wrong Uncle Jesse"

Daisy was scared the most "Whats wrong Cooter...please tell me she's okay!"

"I don't know...The doctors say she slipped again that some part of her brain doesn't want her to live much more than the part that does. I don't know what to do. David's been here for days and Tom's barely sleeping...I don't know what to do." Cooter says.

"I don't know...The doctors say she slipped again that some part of her brain doesn't want her to live much more than the part that does. I don't know what to do. David's been here for days and Tom's barely sleeping...I don't know what to do." Cooter says.

Daisy couldn't believe it and at that point couldn't take it anymore and completly broke down.

Daisy couldn't believe it and at that point couldn't take it anymore and completly broke down.

Luke wrapped her in a hug as Bo pulled Cooter away. "What are her chances?" Bo asked softly.

"At this point? They don't know. All of their tests come back normal. The only thing that they know for certain is that her consciousness refuses to wake up." Cooter says.

Luke wrapped her in a hug as Bo pulled Cooter away. "What are her chances?" Bo asked softly.

"At this point? They don't know. All of their tests come back normal. The only thing that they know for certain is that her consciousness refuses to wake up." Cooter says.

Bo nodded and sighed "I know she'll wake up..we can't give up" and glanced at Daisy.

Daisy said "This is what I was afraid of Luke."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.