God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

The Next Morning the Man comes in and Says "Want to reconsider that answer if not you stay just like this another whole day now. Your on webcam you know everybody that goes on my website can see just like this now as well Daisy." He had removed her gag to give her the chance to say something as well." Julie had thought all day where was Daisy at her and she hoped she was still and especially Lizzy as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sighed knowing she had no choice " I-I'll do it...just please..don't hurt my baby..whatever you do don't hurt my baby"

Daisy sighed knowing she had no choice " I-I'll do it...just please..don't hurt my baby..whatever you do don't hurt my baby"

The Man Says "Okay we'll just unbutton your blouse and undo your jeans make it more exciting for my buddy but the gag gets put back and the blindfold stays as well. I hope there not too tight now I really tried not to do now as well." And he laughed as he walked out of the room as somebody else walked in after him. the other guy that walked in started fumbling her buttons and everything else and looked and was smiling the gag was back and she was blindfolded as well and couldn't fight back as well. He Says "Your beautiful and helpless what a combination now as well."

The Man Says "Okay we'll just unbutton your blouse and undo your jeans make it more exciting for my buddy but the gag gets put back and the blindfold stays as well. I hope there not too tight now I really tried not to do now as well." And he laughed as he walked out of the room as somebody else walked in after him. the other guy that walked in started fumbling her buttons and everything else and looked and was smiling the gag was back and she was blindfolded as well and couldn't fight back as well. He Says "Your beautiful and helpless what a combination now as well."

Daisy said "This is sick and wrong and you know it!" she especially did and she was ticked.

Daisy said "This is sick and wrong and you know it!" she especially did and she was ticked.

The Man went and slapped her and Says "Yeah but I'm not chained up you are now and under my mercy I could keep you like this another day or another week girl." Three hours later he let her up and she was decent and tied her back up and took her back as well. They didn't have their gags and Julie looked at Daisy and Says "What did he do to you Daisy? I haven't eaten in three days now and they don't even care and keep getting weaker as well. And I couldn't get away even if I was untied and I'm worried about Lizzy as well Daisy. I can't take much more of there games in the other room as well."

Edited by julieszenger

The Man went and slapped her and Says "Yeah but I'm not chained up you are now and under my mercy I could keep you like this another day or another week girl." Three hours later he let her up and she was decent and tied her back up and took her back as well. They didn't have their gags and Julie looked at Daisy and Says "What did he do to you Daisy? I haven't eaten in three days now and they don't even care and keep getting weaker as well. And I couldn't get away even if I was untied and I'm worried about Lizzy as well Daisy. I can't take much more of there games in the other room as well."

Jude Emery and about three other Texas Rangers found it from the website and they was rescueing them and taking the girl. They guys used the warehouse address to Bo's letter as a return address. Julie looks and Says "Thank You." And she passed out afterwards.

Cue Anybody

Jude Emery and about three other Texas Rangers found it from the website and they was rescueing them and taking the girl. They guys used the warehouse address to Bo's letter as a return address. Julie looks and Says "Thank You." And she passed out afterwards.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighes "I don't even know if my babys okay"

• 3 weeks later...
The next morning the three girls were moved back to Hazzard and after a few days they released Julie and Daisy both though the doctors continued to watch Lizzy like a hawk waiting for her to wake up.

Daisy barely left her best friends side and refused to until she woke up and even when one day when Bo and Luke decided to confront her.

Daisy barely left her best friends side and refused to until she woke up and even when one day when Bo and Luke decided to confront her.

"Daisy I know it's been three weeks but the doctors say it could be months before Lizzy wakes up. You need to go home and get some sleep if you don't you're gonna hurt the baby." Bo says.

Daisy sighed and looked at Luke "How can you two think I'd desert her..she's been tere with me through everything and I owe her one."

"We don't want you to do that Daisy we just...we want to make sure you're thinking of the baby as much as you are your best friend. You know Lizzy would be upset if you lost this baby because of her." Luke says softly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.