God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Luke said "Oh Yammy..your too much"

"Just remember that you have to try and get along with Daisy and Lizzy. You have to work it out with them. That is the only reason I'm hesitant about us. They want me happy and I know they do it's just they...don't want me with someone who doesn't try to get along with them. And truthfully I can't see it either just promise me you'll try to get along with them." Luke sighs.

"Just remember that you have to try and get along with Daisy and Lizzy. You have to work it out with them. That is the only reason I'm hesitant about us. They want me happy and I know they do it's just they...don't want me with someone who doesn't try to get along with them. And truthfully I can't see it either just promise me you'll try to get along with them." Luke sighs.

Yammy said "I'll try Luke but maybe those two just can't accept me and I have to come to terms with that, and I'm fine with that."

Yammy said "I'll try Luke but maybe those two just can't accept me and I have to come to terms with that, and I'm fine with that."

"Yammy it's not that they don't accept you it's just that you continue to piss them off. Look I've told you that I would love to see how far we could go but if you won't at the very least try to tolerate them then it's not gonna go anywhere." Luke says.

"Yammy it's not that they don't accept you it's just that you continue to piss them off. Look I've told you that I would love to see how far we could go but if you won't at the very least try to tolerate them then it's not gonna go anywhere." Luke says.

Yammy said "I can...but explain to me what I've done to Lizzy and Daisy to ever piss them off, all I did was just try to make friends and as soon as I did I got the third degree from both of them."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.