God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Want to tell me what's going on?" Lizzy asks.

Julie Says "Somebody in a black sedan started following and kept motioning for me to pull over but they didn't look very friendly so I went to losing the best way that Bo and Luke taught me now and I ended up here and well out of gas as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Somebody in a black sedan started following and kept motioning for me to pull over but they didn't look very friendly so I went to losing the best way that Bo and Luke taught me now and I ended up here and well out of gas as well."

"Get in, I'll come back with the truck later." Lizzy says.

"Get in, I'll come back with the truck later." Lizzy says.

Julie got in and Says "The only thing I know was the sedan had New York Plates and I don't know anybody from New York accept Hughie's cousin Joey Hogg but he's never been here before now Lizzy and Daisy you have any idea why they would be here now as well."

Julie got in and Says "The only thing I know was the sedan had New York Plates and I don't know anybody from New York accept Hughie's cousin Joey Hogg but he's never been here before now Lizzy and Daisy you have any idea why they would be here now as well."

"I don't know." Lizzy says.

Julie was quiet until they got back and noticed that Yammy's car was done and Says "What was wrong with it Lizzy?"

"Usual crap of someone who tries to run their car too fast and doesn't know how to handle it at that high of speeds. If you'll wait here I'll go get your car." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.