God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"That kids movie Lizzy made us watch. Aladdin and the forty something or other." Enos replies.

Yammy went and dropped off her car at Cooter's and had Julie follow her for a ride back home as well and Says "After my car is fixed I'm leaving Hazzard for good I've finally had quit one job and got fired from another, been kicked out of my place and well I'm going back to Cleveland, Ohio to lick my wounds and stay with my mother and try to forget about Luke as well but that's going to hard as well Julie."

Julie looks at her friend and Says "Whatever you want to do now Yammy it's your life I'll miss and so will Bo as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Yammy went and dropped off her car at Cooter's and had Julie follow her for a ride back home as well and Says "After my car is fixed I'm leaving Hazzard for good I've finally had quit one job and got fired from another, been kicked out of my place and well I'm going back to Cleveland, Ohio to lick my wounds and stay with my mother and try to forget about Luke as well but that's going to hard as well Julie."

Julie looks at her friend and Says "Whatever you want to do now Yammy it's your life I'll miss and so will Bo as well."

"Yeah...we'll miss you here." Bo says slightly in a daze.

"Why can't you stay?" Bo asks.

Yammy Says "Lizzy paid me off with $500 and Cooter will repair my car for nothing and she said for me to leave Luke the hell alone as well Bo. I'm leaving I think she will make it difficult and well the extra cash will help and well I can't take anymore here in two days I've lost both of my jobs and my place as well."

Yammy Says "Lizzy paid me off with $500 and Cooter will repair my car for nothing and she said for me to leave Luke the hell alone as well Bo. I'm leaving I think she will make it difficult and well the extra cash will help and well I can't take anymore here in two days I've lost both of my jobs and my place as well."

"I'll talk to her. She's just being difficult." Bo says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.