God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Julie looks at the Map and Says "Texas is huge here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy nods.

Bo leans the axe up against the tree stump and walks over to Lizzy wrapping his arms around her. "You know exactly what's in it for you." Bo whispers in her ear.

"Bo stop. We can't do this here. I know you don't like hiding this but we can't tell them just yet." Lizzy says handing him the glass of lemonade.

Daisy nods.

Bo leans the axe up against the tree stump and walks over to Lizzy wrapping his arms around her. "You know exactly what's in it for you." Bo whispers in her ear.

"Bo stop. We can't do this here. I know you don't like hiding this but we can't tell them just yet." Lizzy says handing him the glass of lemonade.

Julie Says "Daisy they say that Texas could split into five states they wanted to now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Oh, ok." Bo says.

Out back Luke found Lizzy sitting against the barn. "He still likes you. He's just having a hard time hiding it but showing it." Luke says sitting next to her.

"What are you talking about?" Lizzy asks.

Luke said "i was talkin about Bo, he still likes you, but just dont worry about it and go have a good time with your best friends and Bo wont be there"

"Luke what if...what if I lose him while I'm gone? I'm not sure I can handle that." Lizzy says.

Luke said "you wont lose him ill make sure of that, hes more than happy to let you spend this time with your friends"

then Daisy appeard "no if she wants to be with Bo who am i to stop her, she clearly has more space in her heart for Bo than her best friend"

Luke said "you wont lose him ill make sure of that, hes more than happy to let you spend this time with your friends"

then Daisy appeard "no if she wants to be with Bo who am i to stop her, she clearly has more space in her heart for Bo than her best friend"

"And this is why I didn't want her to know." Lizzy says getting up then slinging dust as she drove out of the driveway.

"They've been dating for two weeks Daisy. Lizzy didn't want to tell you because she thought you'd hate her. Bo was trying to convince her to tell you and Julie but she said it was too soon." Luke sighs.

"And this is why I didn't want her to know." Lizzy says getting up then slinging dust as she drove out of the driveway.

"They've been dating for two weeks Daisy. Lizzy didn't want to tell you because she thought you'd hate her. Bo was trying to convince her to tell you and Julie but she said it was too soon." Luke sighs.

Daisy said "okay, so she wants to be with Bo, i dont care, okay"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.