God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy nods "Same for you. Wouldn't it be really cool if our children had the same birthday? What do you think your having? I really don't care as long as it's healthy." She sighes. She'd told the doctor she'd wanted to be surprised, and the doctor and Enos both happily agreed.

"I say it'll be a boy. With the Davenport luck it will be. There hasn't been a girl Davenport aside from me and my sister in 5 generations I believe. Any way. We'll wait and see." Lizzy says.

"I say it'll be a boy. With the Davenport luck it will be. There hasn't been a girl Davenport aside from me and my sister in 5 generations I believe. Any way. We'll wait and see." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "It'll be a miracle if this little ones a girl. You know how the Duke luck is. There's not exactly many girls. If I counted all the boys..Well you know that part." She laughed and smiled at Lizzy.

Daisy smiled. "I'm not good at waiting. Whats up? And I promise that I will not tell a soul."

"You remember that photographer from the pageant?" Lizzy asks. "He sent me a letter in the mail. He wants me to shoot a layout for one of the top woman's magazine in the country. The only problem is, it's a month after I give birth and he says it has to be shot in Macon. That's a hour south of here. I'm not sure I'll be ok with it but I want to do it."

"You remember that photographer from the pageant?" Lizzy asks. "He sent me a letter in the mail. He wants me to shoot a layout for one of the top woman's magazine in the country. The only problem is, it's a month after I give birth and he says it has to be shot in Macon. That's a hour south of here. I'm not sure I'll be ok with it but I want to do it."

Daisy smiled. "Whatever you do, I'm here for you, and Bo will be, too. We both know he will. Enos'd do the same for me." She just looked at her best friend, and smiled again. "Don't worry were both going to be okay."

Daisy smiled. "Whatever you do, I'm here for you, and Bo will be, too. We both know he will. Enos'd do the same for me." She just looked at her best friend, and smiled again. "Don't worry were both going to be okay."

"As long as he doesn't hate me for leaving him or think it's a stupid thing to do because it's gonna be right after I give birth." Lizzy sighs. "But then again what say does he have in my life anymore. He got me pregnant and he left me. And now he's trying to be nice about it but...I don't know I guess I just get the feeling that he feels trapped that I did this to him." Lizzy says.

• 2 weeks later...
"As long as he doesn't hate me for leaving him or think it's a stupid thing to do because it's gonna be right after I give birth." Lizzy sighs. "But then again what say does he have in my life anymore. He got me pregnant and he left me. And now he's trying to be nice about it but...I don't know I guess I just get the feeling that he feels trapped that I did this to him." Lizzy says.

Daisy just hugged Lizzy. "I know he doesn't feel trapped. I heard him..He wants to be with you, and he wants to be a family. I know that he loves you." She just looked at her. "But what ever Bo thinks, I'm always here to support you and plus I know you'll be back. We've always been inseprable." Daisy smiled again and hugged Lizzy again.

Daisy just hugged Lizzy. "I know he doesn't feel trapped. I heard him..He wants to be with you, and he wants to be a family. I know that he loves you." She just looked at her. "But what ever Bo thinks, I'm always here to support you and plus I know you'll be back. We've always been inseprable." Daisy smiled again and hugged Lizzy again.

Lizzy smiles and then after saying their good byes Lizzy heads over to the Duke farm. She finds Bo sitting at the picnic table carving a stick. Lizzy sits down across from him and watches him for a moment. "Bo we really need to talk." Lizzy says.

"About what?" Bo asks putting down the stick and his knife.

"I know what Daisy says and thinks about you but I guess I have a couple of doubts that I need to discuss with you." Lizzy says.

• 4 weeks later...
Lizzy smiles and then after saying their good byes Lizzy heads over to the Duke farm. She finds Bo sitting at the picnic table carving a stick. Lizzy sits down across from him and watches him for a moment. "Bo we really need to talk." Lizzy says.

"About what?" Bo asks putting down the stick and his knife.

"I know what Daisy says and thinks about you but I guess I have a couple of doubts that I need to discuss with you." Lizzy says.

"Sure what's going on?" Bo asks touching her hand. Lizzy slowly pulls away and Bo looks a bit hurt. "What's wrong?"

"I...There are things I want to ask. Things I want to know but I'm not sure where to start." Lizzy says.

"Ask me anything." Bo says.

"Do you really love me?"

"With all of my heart and soul." Bo says.

"And the baby?" Lizzy asks.

"Probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me."

"And if I had to leave?"

"I'd follow you to the ends of the earth."

"Even if I didn't want you to?"

"Only way I'd stop was if you didn't need me to." Bo says.

"And..."

"I'd marry you in a heart beat. Not because of the baby or because of the pressure but because I love you that much. I just wish you would trust me a bit." Bo says.

"I don't know I still feel like something's wrong." Lizzy says.

• 2 months later...
"Sure what's going on?" Bo asks touching her hand. Lizzy slowly pulls away and Bo looks a bit hurt. "What's wrong?"

"I...There are things I want to ask. Things I want to know but I'm not sure where to start." Lizzy says.

"Ask me anything." Bo says.

"Do you really love me?"

"With all of my heart and soul." Bo says.

"And the baby?" Lizzy asks.

"Probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me."

"And if I had to leave?"

"I'd follow you to the ends of the earth."

"Even if I didn't want you to?"

"Only way I'd stop was if you didn't need me to." Bo says.

"And..."

"I'd marry you in a heart beat. Not because of the baby or because of the pressure but because I love you that much. I just wish you would trust me a bit." Bo says.

"I don't know I still feel like something's wrong." Lizzy says.

Bo wrapped his arms around Lizzy's waist, but not tight enough to hurt her. "Everything is okay. I won't leave you. I don't want to, and I'd follow you anywhere. I'm being completely honest, too. I love you. This will be okay."

Bo wrapped his arms around Lizzy's waist, but not tight enough to hurt her. "Everything is okay. I won't leave you. I don't want to, and I'd follow you anywhere. I'm being completely honest, too. I love you. This will be okay."

"The photographer from the pageant wants me to do a photo spread for a magazine. It takes place a month after this little one is born and it's shot down in Macon. Would you be ok with that?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.