God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Bo nodds smiling back.

The date continued eventually leading to Bo and Enos sharing a few dances with their girls. When the girls excused themselves to the bathroom to freshen up Bo looked at Enos. "Do you think I should ask her? Lizzy I mean, to marry me?" Bo asks.

"I don't know. If you really love her then maybe you should but you have to make sure she knows its not about the baby. Lizzy's really scared of that right now. Just be careful with her." Enos answered.

"Oh. Ok I guess that makes sense."

"And Bo only ask her if you know she's ready. Don't ask her and only to have her tell you she's not ready." Enos says.

"Interesting." Bo says.

The date continued eventually leading to Bo and Enos sharing a few dances with their girls. When the girls excused themselves to the bathroom to freshen up Bo looked at Enos. "Do you think I should ask her? Lizzy I mean, to marry me?" Bo asks.

"I don't know. If you really love her then maybe you should but you have to make sure she knows its not about the baby. Lizzy's really scared of that right now. Just be careful with her." Enos answered.

"Oh. Ok I guess that makes sense."

"And Bo only ask her if you know she's ready. Don't ask her and only to have her tell you she's not ready." Enos says.

"Interesting." Bo says.

Enos said "I know this because Daisy is scared too...don't let her fool you..she is scared....shes scared I regret asking her to marry me..afraid shes rushing into things."

This really made Bo stop and think about things with Lizzy as he thought about what Enos had just said to him...Bo said "Enos...you right...We can't rush into things."

Enos said "I know this because Daisy is scared too...don't let her fool you..she is scared....shes scared I regret asking her to marry me..afraid shes rushing into things."

This really made Bo stop and think about things with Lizzy as he thought about what Enos had just said to him...Bo said "Enos...you right...We can't rush into things."

"You guys ok?" Lizzy asked as she came back and sat down with Daisy.

Daisy said "Yeah, lets go."

So they went home all four piling into the General. Lizzy watched out the window as the scenery flew past and listened to the music which almost drowned out Enos and Daisy's talking in the back seat. Enos was dropped off first then Lizzy. When they pulled up to Lizzy's Bo climbed out with her and walked her to the front door leaving Daisy in the car. "Is something wrong Bo?" Lizzy asks.

So they went home all four piling into the General. Lizzy watched out the window as the scenery flew past and listened to the music which almost drowned out Enos and Daisy's talking in the back seat. Enos was dropped off first then Lizzy. When they pulled up to Lizzy's Bo climbed out with her and walked her to the front door leaving Daisy in the car. "Is something wrong Bo?" Lizzy asks.

Bo said "There is nothing wrong, I swear to you..and hey..you think Daisy could stay with you and Cooter..I think shes still a bit scared..but still everything is fine."

Bo said "There is nothing wrong, I swear to you..and hey..you think Daisy could stay with you and Cooter..I think shes still a bit scared..but still everything is fine."

"I guess. You've just been kinda quiet since Daisy and I came back from the rest room at dinner. I just wanted to make sure everything was alright." Lizzy says as Bo tucks a stray hair behind her ear and then lays his hand on her cheek. "Yeah I don't think Dad would mind if Daisy stayed."

"I guess. You've just been kinda quiet since Daisy and I came back from the rest room at dinner. I just wanted to make sure everything was alright." Lizzy says as Bo tucks a stray hair behind her ear and then lays his hand on her cheek. "Yeah I don't think Dad would mind if Daisy stayed."

Bo nods "But I'm okay, everything is totally fine Liz, and thanks..I love you, always will."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.