God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy nodded "Lizzy..when you get out of here...will you stick around?..your my best friend..and no one wants you to leave Hazzard."

"I...I don't know Daisy. If I do decide to leave it has nothing to do with you. I can't tell you how long I'll be gone if I leave but it won't be forever. I plan on dying an old, wrinkly woman in Hazzard I just feel like maybe...I don't know." Lizzy sighs.

"I...I don't know Daisy. If I do decide to leave it has nothing to do with you. I can't tell you how long I'll be gone if I leave but it won't be forever. I plan on dying an old, wrinkly woman in Hazzard I just feel like maybe...I don't know." Lizzy sighs.

Daisy said "L-Lizzy...please don't leave..." she was on the verge of tears "I knew you wouldn't..I'm losing you just like everyone else..everyones leaving.."

Daisy said "L-Lizzy...please don't leave..." she was on the verge of tears "I knew you wouldn't..I'm losing you just like everyone else..everyones leaving.."

"No one else is going anywhere Daisy. God." Lizzy rolls her eyes and sighs heavily. "Listen I love you but I feel like I have to get away from everything for a while."

"No one else is going anywhere Daisy. God." Lizzy rolls her eyes and sighs heavily. "Listen I love you but I feel like I have to get away from everything for a while."

Daisy said "Then let me come with you, me and you can go on a little vacation..It'll give me a break, and you one too and its only a little while...I just...I don't want you to go..I'm afraid that if I'm not with you you won't come back and well..we both need to get away and relax for a while..I'm sorry I sound like I am..I don't mean too."

Daisy said "Then let me come with you, me and you can go on a little vacation..It'll give me a break, and you one too and its only a little while...I just...I don't want you to go..I'm afraid that if I'm not with you you won't come back and well..we both need to get away and relax for a while..I'm sorry I sound like I am..I don't mean too."

"Daisy I appreciate the offer and I know you're worried but this is something I have to do on my own." Lizzy says. "You have a life here. One you can't give up but me...I just need to understand what's going on and what I want to do with the rest of my life."

"Daisy I appreciate the offer and I know you're worried but this is something I have to do on my own." Lizzy says. "You have a life here. One you can't give up but me...I just need to understand what's going on and what I want to do with the rest of my life."

Daisy said "Please Lizzy..you can't leave...I just...I can't go through this pregnancy with out you..yeah I have family but..I-I need my best friend...and...I just..I wanna help you too...but...I can't go through this without you."

"I'm sorry Daisy." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Please Lizzy...I'm scared...if you go..that means..you may never come back..I don't know if you will or not..it could be year before you do...I just...I don't want to lose my best friend and I want to help you...thats all..." she was genuinly scared she would lose the only best friend she had had since she was a kid.

Daisy said "Please Lizzy...I'm scared...if you go..that means..you may never come back..I don't know if you will or not..it could be year before you do...I just...I don't want to lose my best friend and I want to help you...thats all..." she was genuinly scared she would lose the only best friend she had had since she was a kid.

"I will always stay in touch Daisy no matter what happens I just...I need some time to figure out if this is what I really want." Lizzy says.

"I will always stay in touch Daisy no matter what happens I just...I need some time to figure out if this is what I really want." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I just...I wanna be sure you'll come back to stay after that time..I don't want you to miss every thing...me having the baby, me getting married...how do I know you'll come back to stay after those two things happen?..I trust you but I wanna know you'll come back...Lizzy I really can't do this without you..."

Daisy said "I just...I wanna be sure you'll come back to stay after that time..I don't want you to miss every thing...me having the baby, me getting married...how do I know you'll come back to stay after those two things happen?..I trust you but I wanna know you'll come back...Lizzy I really can't do this without you..."

"Because if she doesn't I'll hunt her down and force her to come back." Tom says.

"I know Daisy but I will keep you informed ever step of the way." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "Promise me Liz..that when you get back that you'll stay..I wanna help you...were both pregnant...I just wanna be there for you and I know you wanna be here for me...thats why I didn't want you to go...we can't help each other if you leave..."

Daisy just sighed "I know..I'm the worst best friend ever..but..if you stay..me and you can help each other better, you have all of your family here and others close to you...I know we can help each other..but if you go..then we can't."

"I just...I need some time by myself right now and I can't get that in Hazzard." Lizzy says.

Daisy just sits down and crys.

"Daisy I'm sorry but I really think I have to go. It's just to make sure I'm completely ok with everything going on. With this baby, with Bo, with everything. I really don't want to but I don't think I can get the answers I need if I stay here. I wish there was some way to remind myself how much I love him by staying here but there's not." Lizzy says.

"Daisy I'm sorry but I really think I have to go. It's just to make sure I'm completely ok with everything going on. With this baby, with Bo, with everything. I really don't want to but I don't think I can get the answers I need if I stay here. I wish there was some way to remind myself how much I love him by staying here but there's not." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "But you might not come back!..your talking about leaving..I don't want to lose my best friend...Lizzy...I don't know.."

Daisy said "But you might not come back!..your talking about leaving..I don't want to lose my best friend...Lizzy...I don't know.."

It was silent in the room for a moment then Tom spoke. "Come with me." He said softly as if afraid to disturb the silence.

"What?" Lizzy snapped.

"You heard me. Chickasaw is far enough away to test your theories and answer your questions but close enough so I can keep an eye on you and make sure you're not gonna take off completely and to make sure your ok if you have any problems." Tom said.

It was silent in the room for a moment then Tom spoke. "Come with me." He said softly as if afraid to disturb the silence.

"What?" Lizzy snapped.

"You heard me. Chickasaw is far enough away to test your theories and answer your questions but close enough so I can keep an eye on you and make sure you're not gonna take off completely and to make sure your ok if you have any problems." Tom said.

Daisy said "I'm staying with him too, he offerd when he heard about Jake."

"Look Tom it's a great offer really it is but..." Lizzy started.

"It's either that or to Capital City with your dad. I am not letting you leave Hazzard on your own." Tom says.

Daisy said "We'll be okay with Tom, he's been keeping me safe..I'm sorry if your mad at me Lizzy..but..it may help, he can protect us both."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.