God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy watched him go and layed in the pitch black stairing at the ceiling

Julie looked and Says "Don't worry Lizzy or one of us will find a way out of this right now I'm scared of tomorrow right now myself Daisy, I can't believe I let myself get tricked like I did. They think they got us whooped but they don't theres hope right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie looked and Says "Don't worry Lizzy or one of us will find a way out of this right now I'm scared of tomorrow right now myself Daisy, I can't believe I let myself get tricked like I did. They think they got us whooped but they don't theres hope right now."

Daisy sighed "What if my baby isn't even alive anymore!"

Daisy sighed "What if my baby isn't even alive anymore!"

Julie Says "Don't think like that right now just think we will get out of here besides they don't even know about Lizzy's knifes but they got mine now. When all things look hopeless they aren't now as well I never thought I'd ever pass my driving test Daisy now."

Julie Says "Don't think like that right now just think we will get out of here besides they don't even know about Lizzy's knifes but they got mine now. When all things look hopeless they aren't now as well I never thought I'd ever pass my driving test Daisy now."

Daisy said "Its a possibilty Jul"

Daisy knew this and wanted to speak up for her friend but was scared,although she knew she had to do something.

Julie looked as Lizzy was even stiring he didn't know what was wrong with her right now as well but it didn't look good she was the strong one of the three of them always had the answer to whatever was going wrong as well. It was the next morning and somebody walked in and Says "Oh your brother blondie is going to get our message today we sent by urgent message and made it look ordinary sorry we had to keep you so long as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked as Lizzy was even stiring he didn't know what was wrong with her right now as well but it didn't look good she was the strong one of the three of them always had the answer to whatever was going wrong as well. It was the next morning and somebody walked in and Says "Oh your brother blondie is going to get our message today we sent by urgent message and made it look ordinary sorry we had to keep you so long as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy woke up too "What do you mean sorry!"

Daisy woke up too "What do you mean sorry!"

The Man looked at Julie and Says "Hey listen I'm taking you in that back room it was so much fun I think give you another try now as well."

Julie Says "No put me down." But he had allreadry scooped her up and taken her back there and it was over three hours later and she was crying as well he didn't want to stop and started taking pictures as well. He had some nude ones as well he made her undress and he had used some cuffs and tried some S@M stuff on her with a blindfold and a gag and she was crying because he didn't even stop she was so upset as well. After a while he undid everything and made her get dressed again and took her back after tying her hands back up and taking off the blindfold and leaving the gag on as well. Once she got back he tied her ankles back up again and she was crying all over again what was he doing this for her this was just cruel now.

The Man looked at Julie and Says "Hey listen I'm taking you in that back room it was so much fun I think give you another try now as well."

Julie Says "No put me down." But he had allreadry scooped her up and taken her back there and it was over three hours later and she was crying as well he didn't want to stop and started taking pictures as well. He had some nude ones as well he made her undress and he had used some cuffs and tried some S@M stuff on her with a blindfold and a gag and she was crying because he didn't even stop she was so upset as well. After a while he undid everything and made her get dressed again and took her back after tying her hands back up and taking off the blindfold and leaving the gag on as well. Once she got back he tied her ankles back up again and she was crying all over again what was he doing this for her this was just cruel now.

Daisy was getting ticked now and she wasn't going to let this go on for to much longer and she knew she had to do something for her best friend and cousin.

Daisy was getting ticked now and she wasn't going to let this go on for to much longer and she knew she had to do something for her best friend and cousin.

The Man went and carried off Daisy and Says "I'm going to untie you girl but your going to get undressed in front of me and see those restraints those and the blindfold are going on and were going to have a little fun little girl and no back talk as well."

The Man went and carried off Daisy and Says "I'm going to untie you girl but your going to get undressed in front of me and see those restraints those and the blindfold are going on and were going to have a little fun little girl and no back talk as well."

Daisy looked at her slight baby bump and said "You can't make me...and I won't..I don't care what you say"

Daisy looked at her slight baby bump and said "You can't make me...and I won't..I don't care what you say"

The Man went and got his associates and Says "Well okay we'll hold you down and put those restraints on you just let lay down just like that and have you think about it as well."

The other Man came and forced her on her stomach and untied her fliped her back over and a man on bath sides grabbed her wrist and cuffed her and they took off her boots and put the anklets on as well and he Says "Okay your staying like that all day and nothing to eat and wait a minute hey the blindfold as well and the gag."

The other man went and blindfolded her and gagged her and they left the room leaving her just like as she started to cry as well.

The Man went and got his associates and Says "Well okay we'll hold you down and put those restraints on you just let lay down just like that and have you think about it as well."

The other Man came and forced her on her stomach and untied her fliped her back over and a man on bath sides grabbed her wrist and cuffed her and they took off her boots and put the anklets on as well and he Says "Okay your staying like that all day and nothing to eat and wait a minute hey the blindfold as well and the gag."

The other man went and blindfolded her and gagged her and they left the room leaving her just like as she started to cry as well.

Daisy sighed and thought to her self "Why can't Enos, Bo, Luke...some one come and please help me...I can't do this for much longer!"

Daisy sighed and thought to her self "Why can't Enos, Bo, Luke...some one come and please help me...I can't do this for much longer!"

The Next Morning the Man comes in and Says "Want to reconsider that answer if not you stay just like this another whole day now. Your on webcam you know everybody that goes on my website can see just like this now as well Daisy." He had removed her gag to give her the chance to say something as well." Julie had thought all day where was Daisy at her and she hoped she was still and especially Lizzy as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.