God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy was scared and she felt the guy feel her babys movement and she stayed still.

The Guy looks and Says "Oh man this is tough I can't do this right now I don't care what he says I'm taking you back to that room now." But somebody walked in and Says "But I can now leave her be and you walk out as well and please watch the other girls for me now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Guy looks and Says "Oh man this is tough I can't do this right now I don't care what he says I'm taking you back to that room now." But somebody walked in and Says "But I can now leave her be and you walk out as well and please watch the other girls for me now as well."

Daisy said "No please...I could lose my baby if you do something to me to badly"

He walked over and grabbed one and gagged Daisy and Says "Now try it woman and the door is closed and no interreputions so we might as well get this over with as well."

Daisy tried to get as far from possible as she could wishing she could deck this guy.

Daisy tried to get as far from possible as she could wishing she could deck this guy.

He went and grabbed her back and put a little bit of weight on her and told her to behave afterwards as well. Julie was crying she couldn't believe it actually happened to her eariler right now as well and her wrists hurt from laying on them as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy hoped the guy didn't make her lose the baby and she wanted to struggle but sat there

The Guy looked and Says "Go ahead and lay down don't make me force you now as well." Julie was still crying from what happened and Lizzy was still outcold and she is going to be pissed when she comes to as well, but at least she had her knifes now so she could get loose as well.

The Guy looked and Says "Go ahead and lay down don't make me force you now as well." Julie was still crying from what happened and Lizzy was still outcold and she is going to be pissed when she comes to as well, but at least she had her knifes now so she could get loose as well.

Daisy layed down and she knew the guy knew she was pregnant.

Daisy wanted to scream for him to stop and let her go.

The Guy looked and Says "I know you want to scream but that gag is stopping you right now as well. Good Idea for us to dress you before you left the hospital now but I think my friend had a little too much fun now."

The Guy looked and Says "I know you want to scream but that gag is stopping you right now as well. Good Idea for us to dress you before you left the hospital now but I think my friend had a little too much fun now."

Daisy had tears in her eyes she hoped she wouldn't lose her baby

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.