God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Then the guys went back for Daisy

Julie had thought please fight them Daisy don't get taken like we did now. Somebody walked and Says "Plan is almost complete and I thought Lizzy was tough now, I guess she isn't that now she's right there just as helpless as you are now." They had her gag off and she Says "All we wanted to do was go to concert and have a little vacation but know you kidnap me and this isn't my idea of fun right now as you jackass."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie had thought please fight them Daisy don't get taken like we did now. Somebody walked and Says "Plan is almost complete and I thought Lizzy was tough now, I guess she isn't that now she's right there just as helpless as you are now." They had her gag off and she Says "All we wanted to do was go to concert and have a little vacation but know you kidnap me and this isn't my idea of fun right now as you jackass."

The other guy walked into Daisys room and she woke up "Please don't do this.."

Daisy said "Do you even care that I could lose my baby..no.. you probably don't"

Julie Says "Yes I care Daisy, but I can't exactly help you out right now I'm tied up myself and I care plenty I kept worrier when they said they would get one or the other I don't know what they have planned for us but I don't want to find out. They told me they called my brother and told him that they have me or that they was going to find you and Lizzy as well."

Julie Says "Yes I care Daisy, but I can't exactly help you out right now I'm tied up myself and I care plenty I kept worrier when they said they would get one or the other I don't know what they have planned for us but I don't want to find out. They told me they called my brother and told him that they have me or that they was going to find you and Lizzy as well."

Daisy sighed "I know..I'm sorry Julie"

Daisy sighed "I know..I'm sorry Julie"

Julie Says "The more I wiggle my hands around the more rawer these ropes make them and I scared for all three of us right now as well. All we wanted to do was go on a little vacation and now this well I don't like it right now wait till Lizzy wakes up now Daisy." Somebody came in and Says "I see my plan is complete with will get to Bo Duke now, I have his sister, girlfriend and cousin he will come down here and try to get you back now as well. I set up the tickets you won those on purpose it was the only you would come down here Julie now."

Julie Says "The more I wiggle my hands around the more rawer these ropes make them and I scared for all three of us right now as well. All we wanted to do was go on a little vacation and now this well I don't like it right now wait till Lizzy wakes up now Daisy." Somebody came in and Says "I see my plan is complete with will get to Bo Duke now, I have his sister, girlfriend and cousin he will come down here and try to get you back now as well. I set up the tickets you won those on purpose it was the only you would come down here Julie now."

Daisy said "You tricked us!" she yelled at the guy

:escape:

Daisy said "You tricked us!" she yelled at the guy

The Guy looked and Says "And I must admit it work pretty darn good now, you must like that Country Music now it was complicated as well Daisy and your not getting away your not exactly dressed in anything with pockets now." Julie Says "Let us go we did nothing wrong to you and we was having a good time as well." The Guy Says "Oh I am afraid I can't do that now but I have to be going and right out the ranson note and mail it you Bo right now he will come as well."

:escape:

The Guy looked and Says "And I must admit it work pretty darn good now, you must like that Country Music now it was complicated as well Daisy and your not getting away your not exactly dressed in anything with pockets now." Julie Says "Let us go we did nothing wrong to you and we was having a good time as well." The Guy Says "Oh I am afraid I can't do that now but I have to be going and right out the ranson note and mail it you Bo right now he will come as well."

Daisy said "If I lose my baby, i'll sue you!" she said to the guy

Daisy said "Don't touch her or Lizzy..take me" she was going to be strong for Lizzy and Julie as much as she could

The Guy walked away and grabbed Julie and Julie protested as he threw her over his shoulder and walked away as well. Julie Says "No You can't do this to me please don't now."

The Guy walked away and grabbed Julie and Julie protested as he threw her over his shoulder and walked away as well. Julie Says "No You can't do this to me please don't now."

Daisy felt like what was about to happen to Julie was her fault and she started crying.

Daisy felt like what was about to happen to Julie was her fault and she started crying.

Julie looked as he layed her down on the bed and she was crying and trying to change his mind but he just smacked her and told her to shut up and that it was happening as well. She felt him untie her ankles and she kicked him and he ducked out of the way and just hit her again, she seen him come back again as well she thought this wasn't going to happen if she had anything to say about it now. He was stronger than her and she couldn't do anything about she didn't want this to happen as well this wasn't supposed to happen to her right now as well.

Julie looked as he layed her down on the bed and she was crying and trying to change his mind but he just smacked her and told her to shut up and that it was happening as well. She felt him untie her ankles and she kicked him and he ducked out of the way and just hit her again, she seen him come back again as well she thought this wasn't going to happen if she had anything to say about it now. He was stronger than her and she couldn't do anything about she didn't want this to happen as well this wasn't supposed to happen to her right now as well.

Daisy wished she could help Julie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.