God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy nodded "Thats good" she immediatley worried about her best friend and herselfs unborn child "Are you okay Lizzy?....I don't even know if my baby is still alive"

Lizzy pressed a hand to Daisy's stomach but didn't feel any movement. "They're gonna get you to the hospital and make sure everything's alright. I'm fine Daisy just worry about yourself and the baby." Lizzy says.

Soon they were at the hospital and Daisy was in a bed and Lizzy beside her and the doctor came in from finishing tests and Daisy said "Please tell me my baby is alive and healthy...please tell me I haven't lost it"

"Your baby is just fine. It's typical after a traumatic experience for the baby to stop moving but it's just fine. Now...I hate to do this but the police need you to answer a few questions." The doctor says.

Daisy sits up as much as she can and greets the police officers and shes nervous as ever.

"Due to standard procedure we're gonna have to ask you step outside for a moment Ms. Davenport. I'm sorry but it's the law." The cop says. Lizzy follows one of the men out and then they both are asked to recite what happened.

Meanwhile Julie was scared and uncomfortable and just fell asleep now on the make shift mattress this was hard to due with the way they had her right now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Next Morning, somebody had slapped her awake and Says "How do you get to Daisy and Lizzy they got away this time and I lost two guys but not this time I need to set up a better trap for them. Would they come for you little girl?"

Julie Says "Go To Hell, I ain't helping you get Lizzy or Daisy right now!

The Guy slapped her and walked away and came up with a plan as he was going to have to corner Lizzy if he wanted her just make her go to sleep and bring her up now. He sent two men and they was waiting for Lizzy on the elevator and they had done their was no room to fight and they just acted like she had too much to drink and brought her with them as well. A few hours later the guys dropped her off in the room and made sure she couldn't get away and Julie cried even more and just looked as well.

Cue Anybody

Edited by TheLoungeLizard09

The Next Morning, somebody had slapped her awake and Says "How do you get to Daisy and Lizzy they got away this time and I lost two guys but not this time I need to set up a better trap for them. Would they come for you little girl?"

Julie Says "Go To Hell, I ain't helping you get Lizzy or Daisy right now!

The Guy slapped her and walked away and came up with a plan as he was going to have to corner Lizzy if he wanted her just make her go to sleep and bring her up now. He sent two men and they was waiting for Lizzy on the elevator and they had done their was no room to fight and they just acted like she had too much to drink and brought her with them as well. A few hours later the guys dropped her off in the room and made sure she couldn't get away and Julie cried even more and just looked as well.

Cue Anybody

Then the guys went back for Daisy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.