God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

There was a ring at the door and the man Says "Room service way we come in right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy was ready to fight on her own..she wouldn't let anything happen to her or her best friend and her and Lizzy stayed completely quiet trying not to give hints that anyone was in the room.

Daisy was ready to fight on her own..she wouldn't let anything happen to her or her best friend and her and Lizzy stayed completely quiet trying not to give hints that anyone was in the room.

One of the two men Says "I know I saw them coming this way now."

Just them the two men had a key and they had surround Daisy and one points a gun at her head and Says "Ms. Jackson-Davenport put that down or she'll meet her maker right now."

Daisy said "Y-You can't do this!" she wanted so much to struggle against the man but didn't want to die.

Daisy said "Y-You can't do this!" she wanted so much to struggle against the man but didn't want to die.

The Guy kept a steady grib and grabbed some rope and got her wrist securely behind her back as well and it was tight enough in his opinon now.

Daisy glanced at her best friend as the guy droped his hand and puts the gun to her side which made Daisy instantly freeze.

"Alright I didn't want to do this but you're asking for it." In a matter of seconds before the guy even knew what was happening there was a knife in his accomplices kneecap and a bullet wound in his. "Run Daisy."

Daisy glanced at her best friend as the guy droped his hand and puts the gun to her side which made Daisy instantly freeze.

He went and moved to her head and Says "Go ahead and try something but you might as well give up Ms. Jackson-Davenport now."

"Alright I didn't want to do this but you're asking for it." In a matter of seconds before the guy even knew what was happening there was a knife in his accomplices kneecap and a bullet wound in his. "Run Daisy."

But two other guys walked and somebody had grabbed Daisy and Says "Gotcha were very good now best in New York as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.