God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy said "I demand to know who you are!"

The Guy Says "No write down your cellphone number we will contact you and she is a little uncomfortable but she's fine and alive for right now as well. Your being watched by another associate so I would do as I was told and act like your having a good time right now as well."

Cue Anybody

The Guy Says "No write down your cellphone number we will contact you and she is a little uncomfortable but she's fine and alive for right now as well. Your being watched by another associate so I would do as I was told and act like your having a good time right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "A-And if I refuse?"

The Guy Says "Then right down your cellphone number and I will leave you and your friend here to drool over Billy now."

Meanwhile she see's the door open and somebody walks in and Says "You was easy picken we followed you all the way from Hazzard now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighes and writes down her phone number "I'm so stupid"

Daisy was feeling uneasy about what is probably happening to her cousin

The Guys left her locked in the room all by herself as well just the girl cry and they had the printed up picture and as the other got back they one seen them and Says "Well we got the picture what's her cellphone number George let's send this to her now."

Cue Anybody

The Guys left her locked in the room all by herself as well just the girl cry and they had the printed up picture and as the other got back they one seen them and Says "Well we got the picture what's her cellphone number George let's send this to her now."

Cue Anybody

George said "Later tonight we'll grab Daisy and Lizzy...those two will be easy..there such best friends"

George said "We ain't goin that far...I hear Daisy is pregnant..this will be fun"

The Guys Says "Well okay your the boss and I hear that Lizzy is Bo Duke's girlfriend and Julie is his little sister who are we sending her picture to now as well. And Daisy is his cousin and she's engaged to the local deputy in Hazzard as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Guys Says "Well okay your the boss and I hear that Lizzy is Bo Duke's girlfriend and Julie is his little sister who are we sending her picture to now as well. And Daisy is his cousin and she's engaged to the local deputy in Hazzard as well."

George smiles

Back In Hazzard, there is phone call at the Duke Farm and Yammy answers and Says "Duke Farm this is Yammy!"

The Man Says "I demand to speak to Bo Duke, I have something precious of his right now in Austin, Texas as well."

Cue Anybody

Yammy said "L-Like what?...his cousin..girlfriend..sister..all of them?" she knew the voice.

Yammy said "I am not!..how dare you pin that on me!"

Yammy eventually gives the phone to Bo as well and the Man Says "I have your sister she is uncomfortable but alive and we will have Lizzy and Daisy in a few hours and we are demanding ranson for them as well and .................................."

Yammy eventually gives the phone to Bo as well and the Man Says "I have your sister she is uncomfortable but alive and we will have Lizzy and Daisy in a few hours and we are demanding ranson for them as well and .................................."

Bo said "Don't you touch Lizzy and Daisy! if you do I swear I'll kill you myself!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.