God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy said "Yes, he does, Bo misses me and you the most and Enos even misses us and so does everyone else, but yes Bo misses you"

Enos had just touched the topic of Daisy and Lizzy when Luke brought Yammy up

"Look y'all can talk about Yammy and Daisy and which ever other girl in Hazzard you want but if you say anything about my daughter's love life in front of me I will hang you from the highest tree in Georgia." Cooter warns.

Enos said "Cooter..how do ya be a good dad and not make the kid hate ya?"

"That was easier for me than it will be for you. My kid was 13 when she met me. If I did something wrong she could tell me. When the kid's little as little as this one is I guess you learn together. Just do your best and let them know you will always love them." Cooter sighs not knowing what else to tell him.

"That was easier for me than it will be for you. My kid was 13 when she met me. If I did something wrong she could tell me. When the kid's little as little as this one is I guess you learn together. Just do your best and let them know you will always love them." Cooter sighs not knowing what else to tell him.

Enos sighed "I'm just so scatterd about havin' a kid...I don't know if im ready and I can tell Daisy is scared witless"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.