God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Yammy packed and left Jesse's farm for Atlanta she had withdrawn the money and still had what Lizzy had given her and her car was working fine she was upset she lost her husband and any chance she had with Luke now her life was going really great as well. But she wouldn't let a man reduce her to tears not any man she informed Mz. Tizdale that she wouldn't need the job and she just as she see's Luke before she leaves "I see Lizzy won I'm leaving I hope your happy I was starting to love you Lucas."

Cue Anybody

Luke sighed "I'm sorry Yammy...If my cousin Daisy and Lizzy ain't happy with you then I can't be with you."

Luke sighed "I'm sorry Yammy...If my cousin Daisy and Lizzy ain't happy with you then I can't be with you."

Yammy looks him square in the eyes and Says "How do you know Lucas you didn't even give it a chance what did I ever to do around first I quit my job, get fired at the diner, get evicted and now this well thanks alot now. I thought you was different If I wanted heartbreak hotel I would've had eyes for Bo now."

Cue Anybody

Yammy looks him square in the eyes and Says "How do you know Lucas you didn't even give it a chance what did I ever to do around first I quit my job, get fired at the diner, get evicted and now this well thanks alot now. I thought you was different If I wanted heartbreak hotel I would've had eyes for Bo now."

Cue Anybody

Luke sighed "I never wanted to do that to you...It's just...I can't have Lizzy and Daisy unhappy..I really can't and I won't let there happiness be jeprodized...maybe sometime in the near future we can try again but right now the answer is No, I've given you the reason that we won't work but for now can't we just be friends and maybe we can try again someday?"

Luke sighed "I never wanted to do that to you...It's just...I can't have Lizzy and Daisy unhappy..I really can't and I won't let there happiness be jeprodized...maybe sometime in the near future we can try again but right now the answer is No, I've given you the reason that we won't work but for now can't we just be friends and maybe we can try again someday?"

Yammy Says "Luke why can't you see what is front of your face is Jenny scary you off or the fact that I lost my husband tragically right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Yammy Says "Luke why can't you see what is front of your face is Jenny scary you off or the fact that I lost my husband tragically right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Luke sighed "It's NOT the fact that you lost your husband, Yammy I'm sorry that happend to you and its not your daughter either, Jenny is great, shes a sweet little girl, but you saw how upset Daisy and Lizzy were and I CANNOT HAVE THAT happen to them, they have to be happy and I will NOT let anything jeprodize that, Yammy I do like you alot."

Luke sighed "It's NOT the fact that you lost your husband, Yammy I'm sorry that happend to you and its not your daughter either, Jenny is great, shes a sweet little girl, but you saw how upset Daisy and Lizzy were and I CANNOT HAVE THAT happen to them, they have to be happy and I will NOT let anything jeprodize that, Yammy I do like you alot."

Yammy Says "Lucas what about your happiness doesn't that matter now! With that I'm tired of trying so goodbye and maybe your realized as I pull away what your losing now."

Cue Anybody

Yammy Says "Lucas what about your happiness doesn't that matter now! With that I'm tired of trying so goodbye and maybe your realized as I pull away what your losing now."

Cue Anybody

Luke sighes "I put my family and friends first and you know it! Yammy please....maybe we can work this out later...at least we could try?"

Luke sighed "You want me to give my family up to be with you...Yammy I can't do that..I won't....theres gotta be a way I can have both..but I won't give them up!"

Yammy Says "Don't give up your family have both them and me Lucas and you know what I see a future between us maybe a picket fence and maybe a Lucas Jr. for us as well."

Cue Anybody

Yammy Says "Don't give up your family have both them and me Lucas and you know what I see a future between us maybe a picket fence and maybe a Lucas Jr. for us as well."

Cue Anybody

Luke sighed "Maybe...but first...things have to be settled with my family between you and them..especially Daisy and Lizzy....then maybe, im not saying No"

Luke said "I love you but until things settle down I can't commit...just don't leave..we can still be friends"

Yammy Says "Okay but honestly I was bluffing Mz. Tizdale didn't aceppt my reason and told me to talk to you and I never made it even in the bank as well. And I have no place to go as well Lucas."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.