God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"I can't think of anything either unless you want to give Cooter a hand at the garage this weekend." Lizzy says.

Yammy was making her way to the Post Office her daughter Jenny was driven by Uncle Jesse to school and she tagged along because she had to start at the Post Office as well. She was glad that Daisy, Julie and Lizzy left for Austin it will give her and Luke sometime private time to talk actually. Uncle Jesse asked what her favorite pie was and he told her that he would have a surprize for her when she got home and it will be served with supper as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or DaisyMaeDuke

Yammy was making her way to the Post Office her daughter Jenny was driven by Uncle Jesse to school and she tagged along because she had to start at the Post Office as well. She was glad that Daisy, Julie and Lizzy left for Austin it will give her and Luke sometime private time to talk actually. Uncle Jesse asked what her favorite pie was and he told her that he would have a surprize for her when she got home and it will be served with supper as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or DaisyMaeDuke

Daisy did most of the driving for a few days

Daisy was pretty tired

So Lizzy took over driving and eventually they reached the place they were going to stay and got settled in there.

Meanwhile back in Hazzard after dinner Luke sat down with Yammy and sighed. "Look I really don't want to do this but I have to. I love Lizzy like she was my kid sister and that will never change no matter what. No matter who I date nor who I get serious with Lizzy will always be in my life. You need to respect that and if you can't get along with her or my cousin Daisy who I feel the same about then...I see no reason for this to go any farther than it has already." Luke says. He really hated doling out the ultimatum but felt he had too.

So Lizzy took over driving and eventually they reached the place they were going to stay and got settled in there.

Meanwhile back in Hazzard after dinner Luke sat down with Yammy and sighed. "Look I really don't want to do this but I have to. I love Lizzy like she was my kid sister and that will never change no matter what. No matter who I date nor who I get serious with Lizzy will always be in my life. You need to respect that and if you can't get along with her or my cousin Daisy who I feel the same about then...I see no reason for this to go any farther than it has already." Luke says. He really hated doling out the ultimatum but felt he had too.

Yammy got up "Fine..I'll just go back to Atlanta.."

Daisy said "Wow...Austin is so different from Hazzard"

Yammy got up "Fine..I'll just go back to Atlanta.."

Daisy said "Wow...Austin is so different from Hazzard"

Yammy packed and left Jesse's farm for Atlanta she had withdrawn the money and still had what Lizzy had given her and her car was working fine she was upset she lost her husband and any chance she had with Luke now her life was going really great as well. But she wouldn't let a man reduce her to tears not any man she informed Mz. Tizdale that she wouldn't need the job and she just as she see's Luke before she leaves "I see Lizzy won I'm leaving I hope your happy I was starting to love you Lucas."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.