God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy nods and the day passes slowly

Julie hears a pounding at the door she went and opened and it Yammy and her daughter Jenny and Yammy Says "Hi Julie, we was given this morning to get out and take what we could and when I pay the rent we can have the rest and well we got kicked out of our place and we have no where to go right now as well."

Julie Says "Please come in we'll figure something out for ya don't you have relatives somewhere and what about the money you got for Jenny."

Yammy Says "I can't claim it because they can't find his body Julie it's terrible right not this mess I'm in right now as well I have a repair coming up on my car I can't even afford right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie hears a pounding at the door she went and opened and it Yammy and her daughter Jenny and Yammy Says "Hi Julie, we was given this morning to get out and take what we could and when I pay the rent we can have the rest and well we got kicked out of our place and we have no where to go right now as well."

Julie Says "Please come in we'll figure something out for ya don't you have relatives somewhere and what about the money you got for Jenny."

Yammy Says "I can't claim it because they can't find his body Julie it's terrible right not this mess I'm in right now as well I have a repair coming up on my car I can't even afford right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Yammy just calmly sits on the couch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.