Without James Best There Wouldn't Be A Bandit.

BoDukeLuvr

YAY First post!

Anyhoo, most of you may or may not know that without James Best there would be no Bandit and probably no Dukes Of Hazzard either.

How you may ask? Well, if you think about it James Best coached Burt Renyolds and helped him start his acting career.

So if James hadn't have been at one time an acting coach and Burt never studied under him Burt might never have become the bandit.

Sure the bandit might've been made because of the ideas in the directors head but Burt might never had been included in it along with Jerry. Or Jerry might've been the bandit in all three movies. (Though as much as I love Jerry Reed he just didn't fit the bandit namesake.)

Anyway, if the Bandit never would've been made or made the way we know of it The Dukes might never have happened.....and that wouldn't have been good.

So thankfully we have one man to thank and that's James Best.

Okay Goin back under my rock now.....

Welcome to Hazzard County BoDukeLuvr. Don't stay under that rock too long because we'd sure like to hear from you more often. You sound like our kind of folk. Hope to hear from you again soon.

By the way, James Best is an active participant here on the HazzardNet although it's been a little while since we've heard from him. I hope you checked out his thread and seen some of the things he has personally posted.

Welcome to Hazzard County BoDukeLuvr. Don't stay under that rock too long because we'd sure like to hear from you more often. You sound like our kind of folk. Hope to hear from you again soon.

By the way, James Best is an active participant here on the HazzardNet although it's been a little while since we've heard from him. I hope you checked out his thread and seen some of the things he has personally posted.

Awww Thankyou! I don't plan on stayin under the rock too long! It's just been too hot to come outta the cool shade of the rock. ::grin:: Thanks for the welcome! I know James Best writes on his Facebook alot. Didn't know if ya knew he had one but he writes on it quite a bit.

Anyhoos, thanks for the warm welcome! I'll deffinately post more when I get other ideas in my head for posts! 8^) Have a great weekend!