Highschool!

daisydukeXenosstrait

I don't know if this fits under the catagory "the usual" or not but I would suggest that you just be you. Be true to yourself and don't let anybody change you.

my self is a softball lovin, fun time lovin Dukes lover

im just worryed what everyone will say seein Dukes stuff plasterd to my locker

im like the only teenager in my school that likes it lol and the same with country music lol

so yeah, bein the oddball wont hurt i guess

I agree with Roger, just be yourself. And so what if you are the only Duke or Country music fan? I'm sure it would be easier for you if there were others that liked the Dukes or the same kind of music, but just cause they're isn't, doesn't mean you shouldn't like it. Just be who you are. If they don't like what you like, that's their problem. Be who you are and stick to your values no matter what. I am sure you can do it and people have a tendency to exaggerate on things anyways. I hope that is the case for you. I am sure it will take a few days to a few weeks to get use to things and all, but have confidence in yourself. If I surived highschool, so can you. :D

I agree with Roger, just be yourself. And so what if you are the only Duke or Country music fan? I'm sure it would be easier for you if there were others that liked the Dukes or the same kind of music, but just cause they're isn't, doesn't mean you shouldn't like it. Just be who you are. If they don't like what you like, that's their problem. Be who you are and stick to your values no matter what. I am sure you can do it and people have a tendency to exaggerate on things anyways. I hope that is the case for you. I am sure it will take a few days to a few weeks to get use to things and all, but have confidence in yourself. If I surived highschool, so can you. :D

thank you Garrett for your words of knowledge once again, i greatly appreciate it

looks like this means i need to start findin some Duke pics on line so i can print em out and hang them up this year lol

It is all what you make of it, Daisy. It can be scary to start something new and big like high school, but don't let it get to you. You can do it...just another year of school. Another year closer to graduation and the rest of your life. :D

well after i have 3 more years to go after i start as a Freshman this year so lol i got awhile

i just hope ill still be able to get on Hnet...i dont like bein away from my second home lol

Enjoy it while you can Daisy, cause once you're out of high school, you'll be left out in the real world with college and work and all that other crazy stuff. Have confidence in yourself and just be who you are, you'll be fine.

lol ill be a long time member here, i know that, ill find the time to get on lol

anyway, im just in the first steps of preparin

• 4 weeks later...

Okay HS isn't as bad as I thought...I have a lot of friends lol...though none that like DOH but still BFFS even though im the only one in the group that likes DOH.....

BUT WAY TO MANY CLASSES! all in one day as follows and you'll see why im so slow on here everyday now:

1) Spanish 1 (EASY)

2) Algebra 1 ( EASY....WE USE CALCULATORS LOL)

3) MATH LAB (goes hand in hand with Algebra 1)

4) English 1 PAP (the only Pre-AP class that I really wanted to take and got my wish this year lol)

5) IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry)

6) LUNCH

7) BCIS (Okay..maybe i'll get this right Bussiness Communication Informational Systems)

8) World Geography (SO EASY!)

9) MATHEMATICS GR

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

I take it you must like math, Daisy. :D Me on the other hand fear and hate math. Was never good at it and nor will I ever be good at it. The closest I get to math is watching my other favorite TV show (besides the Dukes) Numb3rs that revolves around numbers and math and police work. LOL

No i hate Math....i just gotta take it