im sorry if ive done anything to make anyone mad

im sorry if i have done anything to make anyone mad or hate me, just tell me if i have and ill strictly limit my self to posting only on the RRs with my friends

that wasnt my intention when i sighned up here to make enemys...i wanna make friends

okay so im only 14, but i do know the Dukes, and i try to make friends, im sorry if ive started any arguments, if it pleases anyone ill do better if i can

I don't know what happened or what might have been said to make you think you've made anybody mad, but I've never noticed anything that could be termed inappropriate or irritating from you.

I hope this is just you having a moment of teenaged insecurity and not the result of somebody having said something mean to you.

Take care,

Mouse

I don't know what happened or what might have been said to make you think you've made anybody mad, but I've never noticed anything that could be termed inappropriate or irritating from you.

I hope this is just you having a moment of teenaged insecurity and not the result of somebody having said something mean to you.

Take care,

Mouse

its NOT the case of someone havein said somethin mean to me i will assure every one who reades this that its not ,but ive been in a lot of arguments here and i know im not the most popular member here but i could never leave the site, that would kill me if spent one day away from the site

DaisyXEnos- First off, I am glad to hear that you are NOT planning on leaving the site and that your post wasn't based off someone saying something mean. It is always great to see your posts and your dedication to the show we all love. Secondly, I have had an argument here and there over the years and yes they are upsetting and worrisome (At least to me who worries about almost everything and takes things a bit too seriously sometimes), but they are something to think about, learn from, and hopefully move on from. I hope that makes a little sense.

I don't find you annoying or too immature. I enjoy talking to you on the times I find enough time to chat. And who says popularity is a must have here? I've been here for ten years and I can tell you one thing, I am NOT the most popular person on the site - in fact, probably the exact opposite (then again, that's the way my life seems to run). It is nice to have friends to talk to and to write with on the site, but as in life, popularity isn't all that matters.

Well there is my two cents worth, hope it helped a little.

DaisyXEnos- First off, I am glad to hear that you are NOT planning on leaving the site and that your post wasn't based off someone saying something mean. It is always great to see your posts and your dedication to the show we all love. Secondly, I have had an argument here and there over the years and yes they are upsetting and worrisome (At least to me who worries about almost everything and takes things a bit too seriously sometimes), but they are something to think about, learn from, and hopefully move on from. I hope that makes a little sense.

I don't find you annoying or too immature. I enjoy talking to you on the times I find enough time to chat. And who says popularity is a must have here? I've been here for ten years and I can tell you one thing, I am NOT the most popular person on the site - in fact, probably the exact opposite (then again, that's the way my life seems to run). It is nice to have friends to talk to and to write with on the site, but as in life, popularity isn't all that matters.

Well there is my two cents worth, hope it helped a little.

thank you Garrett, i appreciate your post and the time it took to make it

im just worried that with all the arguments ive started that maybe that people will finally get tired of me and i really dont wanna be hated, im already hated in school i dont wanna be hated here were ive made so many friends

*hugs*

I am sorry to hear you worrying and about you getting into arguments. And that you feel hated at school. Highschool is a hard time for some to feel like they fit in...I never felt like I fit in. But if I can pull through it, so can you. :D Think positive and believe in yourself. I know easier said than done, but it is plausable, so you can do it.

I don't think anyone here could hate you, at least from what of I know of you. I don't know who you've gotten into arguments with or over what, but I still can't see anyone hating you because of it. And if they did, then I guess you should view it as their problem. If you are really worried about it, you could write to those people that you are thinking of and apologize for the arguements and hope they accept...or just learn from it and move on.

I wish I had something motivational to say here that would help you feel better about yourself and with what you are worrying about here. But all I have really to say is, is just be yourself. As Kenny Chesney has said in a song, "Be as you are". Online and offline. That is all that anyone can ask or hope for. As I said, I wish I had something motivational to say, but I am not the best motivational speaker. Perhaps just a good listener ;) for what that is worth. Hope it helps.

*hugs*

I am sorry to hear you worrying and about you getting into arguments. And that you feel hated at school. Highschool is a hard time for some to feel like they fit in...I never felt like I fit in. But if I can pull through it, so can you. :D Think positive and believe in yourself. I know easier said than done, but it is plausable, so you can do it.

I don't think anyone here could hate you, at least from what of I know of you. I don't know who you've gotten into arguments with or over what, but I still can't see anyone hating you because of it. And if they did, then I guess you should view it as their problem. If you are really worried about it, you could write to those people that you are thinking of and apologize for the arguements and hope they accept...or just learn from it and move on.

I wish I had something motivational to say here that would help you feel better about yourself and with what you are worrying about here. But all I have really to say is, is just be yourself. As Kenny Chesney has said in a song, "Be as you are". Online and offline. That is all that anyone can ask or hope for. As I said, I wish I had something motivational to say, but I am not the best motivational speaker. Perhaps just a good listener ;) for what that is worth. Hope it helps.

yes that helps a lot Garrett (dont worry im not the most motivational speaker either..cant spell either)

anyway....maybe i could try that....if they even answer back..i wont mention names but i know the few people that i have gotten into the arguments with have gotten over them but i felt the need to apoligize with this thread and i hope the person that i had the most recent disagreement with me and another member in the chat room last night ... i apoligize to this person now and hope they see this post and i apoligize to you and im sorry i was a drama queen and misunderstood what you said.

yes that helps a lot Garrett (dont worry im not the most motivational speaker either..cant spell either)

anyway....maybe i could try that....if they even answer back..i wont mention names but i know the few people that i have gotten into the arguments with have gotten over them but i felt the need to apoligize with this thread and i hope the person that i had the most recent disagreement with me and another member in the chat room last night ... i apoligize to this person now and hope they see this post and i apoligize to you and im sorry i was a drama queen and misunderstood what you said.

Officially, you know that if there's a problem you can email or PM any of us moderator-types and we'd look into it objectively. But it sounds like you're just airing something out. Far as I know, nobody's had any kinda issue with you that ended up getting our attention.

It's amazing how long some people have been here, like Garrett. I'd like to think everybody here can get along with everybody else, so I'm sure this will work out. Whatever it was.

Brian

We've talked about this before in the chat room Daisy, but i'll say it again now.

Your a wonderful person, i've chatted with you since you signed up on hnet and you're really funny and sweet to talk to. The only arguments that arise usually come out of differences of opinion and how people portray them. Its not uncommon for people to misunderstand or misread something one another says, its happened to me on more than one occasion cause I, like you, can be very strong minded about stuff.

I've not had a major argument with you but i've seen the kinds of ones that can happen and I promise it ain't the first time anyone's got into those arguments on hnet. To be honest they're not really arguments, they're more like heated debates and if you look on the boards you can find a lot of those ;) lol.

Seriously, just relax and feel safe in the knowledge that a lot of people on here like you, that while you might not have many friends in school - (by the way, most people in school are the most immature people you'll ever meet in your life, when they grow up you'll get a big surprise ;) I found it, and I got bullied all the way through my school life up till college) - you have a whole family on Hnet here to listen, console and enjoy life with you :)

Take it easy and i'm always avaliable on pm if you wanna talk.

xx

We've talked about this before in the chat room Daisy, but i'll say it again now.

Your a wonderful person, i've chatted with you since you signed up on hnet and you're really funny and sweet to talk to. The only arguments that arise usually come out of differences of opinion and how people portray them. Its not uncommon for people to misunderstand or misread something one another says, its happened to me on more than one occasion cause I, like you, can be very strong minded about stuff.

I've not had a major argument with you but i've seen the kinds of ones that can happen and I promise it ain't the first time anyone's got into those arguments on hnet. To be honest they're not really arguments, they're more like heated debates and if you look on the boards you can find a lot of those ;) lol.

Seriously, just relax and feel safe in the knowledge that a lot of people on here like you, that while you might not have many friends in school - (by the way, most people in school are the most immature people you'll ever meet in your life, when they grow up you'll get a big surprise ;) I found it, and I got bullied all the way through my school life up till college) - you have a whole family on Hnet here to listen, console and enjoy life with you :)

Take it easy and i'm always avaliable on pm if you wanna talk.

xx

thanks BoJames, ive chatted with you on many occassions and ive misunderstood alot of what you've said and its caused debates but some how you find it in yourself to forget them the next day and i thank you for that

• 2 weeks later...