My Cat!

daisydukeXenosstrait

I'm so sorry to hear about Greybaby. All of us who love animals know what you're going through. I couldn't imagine losing one of our puppies (They're 9 year old twin Shih-Tzus but we still call them puppies).

I feel bad for you. It's going to take awhile to heal but remember that you'll feel better eventually. Hang in there buddy.

I'm so sorry to hear about Greybaby. All of us who love animals know what you're going through. I couldn't imagine losing one of our puppies (They're 9 year old twin Shih-Tzus but we still call them puppies).

I feel bad for you. It's going to take awhile to heal but remember that you'll feel better eventually. Hang in there buddy.

thanks, i do have 3 other animals, two other cats and a dog, but Greybaby was special to me, we saved him from one of our dogs after Greybaby was nearly killed by that dog, and he was just a kitten when that happend

How old was he?

were not sure at that time,we really werent sure what age he was when he was killed, weve kept all our animals goin to the vet as needed and as suggested but we never thought to look at the age records

but anyway.. he was young and he substained life threating injuries and almost didnt make it that time, but he was lucky, he had to have surgery on his jaw and i had to feed the poor thing by hand till he was better, so he was really only used to me

(((Hugs))) I am sooo sorry to hear about grey baby, Daisy. That is hard to deal with especially when you are so close to her/him. I remember when my parents put Boots to sleep(Cat) probably about ten or eleven years ago. He was my best friend at the time and it was hard to deal with, he always seemed to understand me and was there when I was down. It is hard, but it will get easier with time.

My dog, Lilly, is now in the same position as Boots was back then. ALways there and following me around. I have a cat that stays at my parents' house named Daisy Mae Duke (bet you can't guess where I got that name at ;) ) and she is friendly and cuddly too. I am not saying that they replaced Boots, nothing or no one could take his place, but I am just saying that it does get easier with time and with time you will get and gain new friendships and bonds with pets. They all have thier unique personalities and characteristics.

Know you are in my thoughts during this tough time, Daisy.

(((Hugs))) I am sooo sorry to hear about grey baby, Daisy. That is hard to deal with especially when you are so close to her/him. I remember when my parents put Boots to sleep(Cat) probably about ten or eleven years ago. He was my best friend at the time and it was hard to deal with, he always seemed to understand me and was there when I was down. It is hard, but it will get easier with time.

My dog, Lilly, is now in the same position as Boots was back then. ALways there and following me around. I have a cat that stays at my parents' house named Daisy Mae Duke (bet you can't guess where I got that name at ;) ) and she is friendly and cuddly too. I am not saying that they replaced Boots, nothing or no one could take his place, but I am just saying that it does get easier with time and with time you will get and gain new friendships and bonds with pets. They all have thier unique personalities and characteristics.

Know you are in my thoughts during this tough time, Daisy.

i have a new cat, Tiger Lily, its a kitten, but it wont take the place of Greybaby in my heart, but i love Tiger Lily just as much now