Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Six Hours late Cassidy was admitted and they was working on getting her fever down as well and it seemed like forever to Uncle Jesse, Doug, Bo and Shannon and Doug looks at Uncle Jesse Says "Don't worry you tried your best I know at home is best but sometimes we need to be here as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Meanwhile at Cooter's Salena was more and more adamant about going for that drive. "Ok, if your so fine, get up and walk across the room." Cooter says.

Meanwhile at Cooter's Salena was more and more adamant about going for that drive. "Ok, if your so fine, get up and walk across the room." Cooter says.

Salena got up and looked and Says "I can't I'm dizzy still but I swear Momma is in the room right now as well. Cooter it's too warm in the house right now I'm hot something's is wrong right now. Oh my the stomach is revolting about lunch excuse me right now." In Cassidy's room she wasn't responding to anybody and worrying the docters right now as well she didn't even flinch with the blood sample either as well. Shannon looked at her husband, Uncle Jesse and Doug and Says "Something is wrong with my Cassidy I just know it right now as well and just when she should be campaigning as well this is bad timing as well." Hughie see's them and Says "What's wrong sorry to hear about what happened to Cassidy, and Bo at the ladies Aid they really like Cassidy's speach as well even you said it now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Salena got up and looked and Says "I can't I'm dizzy still but I swear Momma is in the room right now as well. Cooter it's too warm in the house right now I'm hot something's is wrong right now. Oh my the stomach is revolting about lunch excuse me right now." In Cassidy's room she wasn't responding to anybody and worrying the docters right now as well she didn't even flinch with the blood sample either as well. Shannon looked at her husband, Uncle Jesse and Doug and Says "Something is wrong with my Cassidy I just know it right now as well and just when she should be campaigning as well this is bad timing as well." Hughie see's them and Says "What's wrong sorry to hear about what happened to Cassidy, and Bo at the ladies Aid they really like Cassidy's speach as well even you said it now as well."

Cooter sighs and calls Lizzy. "Look Dad I know it's hard to watch her suffer but if her fever is below 104 take a washcloth and run it under some lukewarm water then wipe down her face and the top of her chest. Other than that there's nothing you can do." Lizzy says.

Cooter sighs and calls Lizzy. "Look Dad I know it's hard to watch her suffer but if her fever is below 104 take a washcloth and run it under some lukewarm water then wipe down her face and the top of her chest. Other than that there's nothing you can do." Lizzy says.

Cooter decides to take her temperature and see's at 104 degrees and calls Lizzy and Luke and tells them as well. In the Hosptial waiting room Hughie Says "Listen when I win I'll hire Cassidy to be my speech writer that if she doesn't mind writing speaches for a democrat now as well."

Cooter decides to take her temperature and see's at 104 degrees and calls Lizzy and Luke and tells them as well. In the Hosptial waiting room Hughie Says "Listen when I win I'll hire Cassidy to be my speech writer that if she doesn't mind writing speaches for a democrat now as well."

"I don't want her in the hospital Daddy but I know she'll die if she isn't." Lizzy says.

Shannon turns around to Hughie and stares for a moment before slapping him hard. "Get out." She says.

"I don't want her in the hospital Daddy but I know she'll die if she isn't." Lizzy says.

Shannon turns around to Hughie and stares for a moment before slapping him hard. "Get out." She says.

Hughie Says "Maybe I don't want to hire her now as well Shannon and how is your daughter as well."

Meanwhile Cooter had gotten Salena ready and driving her to hospital and she looks and Says "Why I was doing okay at your place and I grabbed the book that Aunt Shannon sent to me as well."

Daisy comes in and steps between Shannon and Hughie "stop ya'll..just stop...Hughie get outta here and Shannon just sit down"

Shannon sat down and looked at her sister in law and Says "Cassidy isn't responding right now she didn't even flinch when they did a blood sample and you know how she doesn't like needles Daisy."

Hughie Says "Maybe I don't want to hire her now as well Shannon and how is your daughter as well."

Meanwhile Cooter had gotten Salena ready and driving her to hospital and she looks and Says "Why I was doing okay at your place and I grabbed the book that Aunt Shannon sent to me as well."

Lizzy walks into Molly's room where she finds Luke and Molly playing. "Luke we need to talk."

Luke said "Lucas..." he didnt know what to say "Your mommas gonna be okay"

Lucas Says "Okay, when does she come home then Grandpa?"

Meanwhile they had Salena situated in the same room as Cassidy and it seems that Cassidy was awake and looked around and Says "How did I get here Nurse."

"She's at Grandpa Cooter's but...she'll be home soon boys." Lizzy says.

The Boys ran off and they was happy but they missed their Momma and Luke seemed to called Mz. Tizdale to watch the kids and asked Lizzy is she wanted to see Salena and Cassidy right now as well because he got a call from Bo about the very samething as well.

The Boys ran off and they was happy but they missed their Momma and Luke seemed to called Mz. Tizdale to watch the kids and asked Lizzy is she wanted to see Salena and Cassidy right now as well because he got a call from Bo about the very samething as well.

Lizzy nods.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.