Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"What do you want me to say?" Luke asks.

Salena Says "Teach me something, Cassidy told me that Uncle Bo taught her how to throw a punch and she gave one of the guys a black eye teach how to do that now as well I might need to defend my sons or even teach them as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Lizzy walks to the other side of the room and sits down to read.

Dear Angel and Ashley,

First of all Angel we've both grown so much in the past five years. Look at the two of us when we first met. We hadn't know about the other or that we were cousins even. We're both more stubborn than a bull and for our own good as well. Sorry I practically accused your Grandpa of Nepotism all those years ago now as well, I was wrong he had always just done his job now that is all. Look at what we both went through in a year now as well, no matter what the DNA test might say we're cousins and most of all like Uncle Jesse says were family and family shouldn't fight as well.

Look at us now were both big sisters and mothers as well, you had every right to be mad at me then. I really hope you take good care of Nathaniel and your boyfriend David. I just hope that one day you will tell Nathaniel about his real father and let him decide how to handle it. That's what our parents did and now it's only fair for you too. Please try and to forgive your real father Jimmy Dasani as well and tell Nathaniel about him because you know Lizzy would like it. He is a man that has shaped our lives and the lives of the ones we care about so it might be beneficial to have him know.

Ashley in so many ways we are like sisters even though we don't even share a parent or a real blood tie right now. We both tragically lost our mothers and discovered our Dads, but we gained a second Mom in Lizzy now she would do anything for us. You and I both know it. In the past four years I haven't missed not one single birthday for anyone I care about to include yours. You know how hard that can be too, there's so many but I have a very handy calender you know, whether I sent a card or called them or showed up in person. you probably should tell your twins about their father one day and try to forgive yours. I know it's difficult but it wouldn't be fair to them if you didn't tell them. I'm want my twins told about their father and his family too Ashley. He may have done some rotten stuff but he deserves to have a fair chance at their opinions.

I'm not sure what else to say to you right now so I'll let that go.

Love always, your friend,

Salena Duke

Lizzy was nearly in tears by the end of the letter as she was touched by what Salena said.

Dear Angel and Ashley,

First of all Angel we've both grown so much in the past five years. Look at the two of us when we first met. We hadn't know about the other or that we were cousins even. We're both more stubborn than a bull and for our own good as well. Sorry I practically accused your Grandpa of Nepotism all those years ago now as well, I was wrong he had always just done his job now that is all. Look at what we both went through in a year now as well, no matter what the DNA test might say we're cousins and most of all like Uncle Jesse says were family and family shouldn't fight as well.

Look at us now were both big sisters and mothers as well, you had every right to be mad at me then. I really hope you take good care of Nathaniel and your boyfriend David. I just hope that one day you will tell Nathaniel about his real father and let him decide how to handle it. That's what our parents did and now it's only fair for you too. Please try and to forgive your real father Jimmy Dasani as well and tell Nathaniel about him because you know Lizzy would like it. He is a man that has shaped our lives and the lives of the ones we care about so it might be beneficial to have him know.

Ashley in so many ways we are like sisters even though we don't even share a parent or a real blood tie right now. We both tragically lost our mothers and discovered our Dads, but we gained a second Mom in Lizzy now she would do anything for us. You and I both know it. In the past four years I haven't missed not one single birthday for anyone I care about to include yours. You know how hard that can be too, there's so many but I have a very handy calender you know, whether I sent a card or called them or showed up in person. you probably should tell your twins about their father one day and try to forgive yours. I know it's difficult but it wouldn't be fair to them if you didn't tell them. I'm want my twins told about their father and his family too Ashley. He may have done some rotten stuff but he deserves to have a fair chance at their opinions.

Salena Duke

Lizzy was nearly in tears by the end of the letter as she was touched by what Salena said.

mean while Daisy is back at the office arguing with her dad

Dear Angel and Ashley,

Salena Duke

Salena Says "Mom should I send a copy to Angel and Ashley or what now as well."

"It's a good letter. If you want to send it then go ahead." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "Can you please type two copies for me I'm a lousy typist and well I'm glad you like it as well. Just don't tell the Sheriff about the whole nepetism thing now as well that was five years ago okay. I think they broke my arm it's hurt something terrible now as well."

Salena Says "Can you please type two copies for me I'm a lousy typist and well I'm glad you like it as well. Just don't tell the Sheriff about the whole nepetism thing now as well that was five years ago okay. I think they broke my arm it's hurt something terrible now as well."

"We'll get you to Doc Rob have him take a look at that arm." Lizzy says.

Daisy was at the station and Rosco was talking to her and she was half listning

"Daisy please reconsider." Rosco begs.

Once Doc Rob checks her out he meets with Lizzy and Luke. "It's not broken but her elbow is sprained. We're gonna wrap it up for her then let her go as well as give her some antibiotic for the mono. My best guess is that she hasn't been sleeping well and came in contact with someone who had mono. I need you to let her stay with Cooter for a while or have the little ones stay with him so they don't catch it." Rob says.

"Daisy please reconsider." Rosco begs.

Once Doc Rob checks her out he meets with Lizzy and Luke. "It's not broken but her elbow is sprained. We're gonna wrap it up for her then let her go as well as give her some antibiotic for the mono. My best guess is that she hasn't been sleeping well and came in contact with someone who had mono. I need you to let her stay with Cooter for a while or have the little ones stay with him so they don't catch it." Rob says.

Daisy said "why should i reconsider Dad..you have Enos..hes stronger than me..you told me that cops arent scared of anything..i showed everyone today that i dont deserve this badge!"

Salena was so tired and they had given her some presciption but she was so tired and her elbow hurt so bad right now as well as she waited for Lizzy and Luke right now as well.

"Reconsider because you're good. Enos probably would have done the same but I guess I can understand if you want to quit." Rosco says.

Lizzy walked into the room and sat down on Salena's bed.

"Reconsider because you're good. Enos probably would have done the same but I guess I can understand if you want to quit." Rosco says.

Lizzy walked into the room and sat down on Salena's bed.

Daisy sighed "what about my kids...what if something happens to me Dad? i dont want my kids to grow up mother less...Clay didnt know me for 18 years! almost 19! he thought i was dead...and i dont want my kids to actually see me dead"

Daisy sighed "what about my kids...what if something happens to me Dad? i dont want my kids to grow up mother less...Clay didnt know me for 18 years! almost 19! he thought i was dead...and i dont want my kids to actually see me dead"

Rosco Says "You got back up anytime you need them and well it won't happen as well and please don't quit Daisy. Callie just called and said she wants to me to meet somebody named H now."

Daisy sighed and thought for a minute "ill stay..ill give this job one more chance..i mean ive got Sam and Ashley watching my kids...they do a fine job....one more chance Dad thats it"

Rosco Says "Thank You Daisy."

Salena looks at her Mom and Says "Can you please help me and type the letters and I can think I write out the envelopes thow at least right now."

"Sweetie you have a choice to make. You can stay with your dad and I or you can go stay with your Grandpa Cooter. If you want to stay with us then Molly, Matt, and Dawn are gonna go stay with Dad." Lizzy says.

"Sweetie you have a choice to make. You can stay with your dad and I or you can go stay with your Grandpa Cooter. If you want to stay with us then Molly, Matt, and Dawn are gonna go stay with Dad." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "I'll stay with Grandpa Cooter I don't mind I want to ask him something about my GTO anyways Mom."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.