Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Clay says "im sorry okay"

Angel Says "Listen you can't keep this up as well. And another thing your starting to remind us of our Late Great-Grandfather now he knew how to push your buttons and your did it just eariler with your own Mother as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Clay said "i said im sorry!"

Angel Says "Hey Listen I just worried with the way how things between Cassidy and Uncle Bo is going right now he doesn't pay attention to what she does and he cares about his sons right now I swear now."

Angel Says "Hey Listen I just worried with the way how things between Cassidy and Uncle Bo is going right now he doesn't pay attention to what she does and he cares about his sons right now I swear now."

Clay sighes "i have a daughter and now a nother one on the way, and me and Sam are broke!"

Clay sighed "im workin nights and a double shift at Cooters garage already dangit Angel!"

Angel Says "Wow, I don't believe have you talked to Sam about her spending habits then as well listen I have some boys clothes you could have just in case now I saved them but I don't need them right now and that will save some money for when the baby comes as well Clay."

Angel Says "Wow, I don't believe have you talked to Sam about her spending habits then as well listen I have some boys clothes you could have just in case now I saved them but I don't need them right now and that will save some money for when the baby comes as well Clay."

Clay sighed "Sam dont listen to me"

Clay sighed "Sam dont listen to me"

Angel Says "Wait right here and I'll be right back as well." She goes and gets all her baby clothes she was going to donate anyways and Says "Clay, here in case the next one is a boy here's stuff but look at this there is alot of yellow and green and there great neutrals as well and don't worry as well Sam loved these things on Nathaniel when he was a baby as well."

Angel Says "Wait right here and I'll be right back as well." She goes and gets all her baby clothes she was going to donate anyways and Says "Clay, here in case the next one is a boy here's stuff but look at this there is alot of yellow and green and there great neutrals as well and don't worry as well Sam loved these things on Nathaniel when he was a baby as well."

Clay said "thanks"

Clay said "thanks"

Angel Says "Your welcome besides the longer I keep them Mom is going to think I want another baby now I don't want that thought going around especially since I'm going back to school as well."

Clay: id like a son

Angel Says "I can tell but what if you get four daughters like our Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon did now as well. And personally I want a daughter just not right now and by me giving you these boy clothes well it's one way of saying it now Clay."

Angel Says "I can tell but what if you get four daughters like our Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon did now as well. And personally I want a daughter just not right now and by me giving you these boy clothes well it's one way of saying it now Clay."

Clay said "id go crazy if i was in a house full of girls aside from the college frat partys that i used to go to"

Clay said "id go crazy if i was in a house full of girls aside from the college frat partys that i used to go to"

Angel Says "You went to College frat parties Clay, so personally how many kids do you want now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.