Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Jolene said "id wait"

He went and called him and wait for the answer and when he got him on the phone he Says "Listen you really stop acting like your Grandfather now turning your back on your entire family as well, and listen your daughter and Cletus are married now and you can't do anything about it as well. And wait a minute here I'm not done so your having twins well Jolene isn't the only having baby as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

He went and called him and wait for the answer and when he got him on the phone he Says "Listen you really stop acting like your Grandfather now turning your back on your entire family as well, and listen your daughter and Cletus are married now and you can't do anything about it as well. And wait a minute here I'm not done so your having twins well Jolene isn't the only having baby as well."

Jesse said "what?"

Jesse said "what?"

Uncle Jesse Says "I don't mind you coming but just don't be a stranger to your family that's all as well and did you hear that Hughie Hogg is thinkin about running for Councilman right now."

Jesse says "oh no, Hughie! Hazzard is doomed"

Cassidy came in and Says "Uncle Jesse can a girl that's over 21 run for councilperson now I was thinking of doing that and maybe following my Great-Granddaddy and run as a Republican as well."

Cassidy came in and Says "Uncle Jesse can a girl that's over 21 run for councilperson now I was thinking of doing that and maybe following my Great-Granddaddy and run as a Republican as well."

Uncle Jesse said "possibly Cassidy"

back at the Hazzard Police Station... Daisy was tyding up the office and jail cells when Hughie walked in

Uncle Jesse said "possibly Cassidy"

back at the Hazzard Police Station... Daisy was tyding up the office and jail cells when Hughie walked in

Cassidy Says "Uncle Jesse I'm going down to City Hall to file for intent to run hey a Major in Poltical Science comes in handy as well and say hey to my Uncle for me as well."

After a while Cassidy got down and was getting out of her Truck and walked into City Hall and seen that Hughie just walked out and she was going to see her cousin Amanda and see how she was doing as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenpo

Cassidy Says "Uncle Jesse I'm going down to City Hall to file for intent to run hey a Major in Poltical Science comes in handy as well and say hey to my Uncle for me as well."

After a while Cassidy got down and was getting out of her Truck and walked into City Hall and seen that Hughie just walked out and she was going to see her cousin Amanda and see how she was doing as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenpo

but Cassidy wonderd what Hughie was just in City Hall for

but Cassidy wonderd what Hughie was just in City Hall for

Cassidy had finished her paperwork and looked at Hughie and Says "I might be the very first Councilwoman in the history of Hazzard ever. and sorry about getting your dog drunk five years ago but Alex was trying to get me drunk and I was going to let that happen now Mr. Hogg. And by the way I'm almost 23 years old and a Republican like my Great-Granddaddy was and a Poltical Science Major as well so I know what I am doing now as well."

Cue Lizzyjackson

Cassidy had finished her paperwork and looked at Hughie and Says "I might be the very first Councilwoman in the history of Hazzard ever. and sorry about getting your dog drunk five years ago but Alex was trying to get me drunk and I was going to let that happen now Mr. Hogg. And by the way I'm almost 23 years old and a Republican like my Great-Granddaddy was and a Poltical Science Major as well so I know what I am doing now as well."

Cue Lizzyjackson

Hughie says "just try to run against me!"

Hughie says "just try to run against me!"

Cassidy Says "That what I said I'm going to do. Dad thought about but didn't so I threw my hat in and look out because I know what I am talking about as well and try as you might but I haven't done anything but got to college and take care of Trigger for the past four years now Hughie."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Elly Mae Duke or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy Says "That what I said I'm going to do. Dad thought about but didn't so I threw my hat in and look out because I know what I am talking about as well and try as you might but I haven't done anything but got to college and take care of Trigger for the past four years now Hughie."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Elly Mae Duke or Elly Mae Duke

Hughie glared and walked passed her

Amanda said "yes it is"

Cassidy Says "I know how you felt your disappointed but I had a seizure and lost a baby as well but it will get better and your father is coming to Hazzard as well. Hey listen I got tell my father what I just did now and see what he says as well."

Cassidy Says "I know how you felt your disappointed but I had a seizure and lost a baby as well but it will get better and your father is coming to Hazzard as well. Hey listen I got tell my father what I just did now and see what he says as well."

Amanda laughs "your really gonna tell him.. good luck"

Amanda said "nothin is wrong"

Cassidy Says "I know your own Daddy treats you like dirt and sometimes it feels like he doesn't even care for you and that somehow Jolene is more important you are right now but listen you have your job and Cletus right now as well. And the rest of the Dukes as well to back you up Amanda."

Cassidy Says "I know your own Daddy treats you like dirt and sometimes it feels like he doesn't even care for you and that somehow Jolene is more important you are right now but listen you have your job and Cletus right now as well. And the rest of the Dukes as well to back you up Amanda."

Daisy comes in "shes absolutley right Amanda"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.