Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Amanda sighs and hands her mom her phone

The phone is Dr. Spencer's office rings again and he answers and she Says "Jesse Spencer how could treat our daughter the way you have for the past four year now, she's upset because she thought she was pregnant and she's not and everybody else is and well it's bothering right now remember when I lost the baby after Amanda I was a wreck and you was there for me as well. What she needs is a little tlc now and that's is all. And for you to quit acting like a jackass because she married Cletus Hogg now get over it there happy together and she love her job as a deputy and chief CSI of Hazzard and only one as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The phone is Dr. Spencer's office rings again and he answers and she Says "Jesse Spencer how could treat our daughter the way you have for the past four year now, she's upset because she thought she was pregnant and she's not and everybody else is and well it's bothering right now remember when I lost the baby after Amanda I was a wreck and you was there for me as well. What she needs is a little tlc now and that's is all. And for you to quit acting like a jackass because she married Cletus Hogg now get over it there happy together and she love her job as a deputy and chief CSI of Hazzard and only one as well."

Jesse said "so she works with Rosco and Enos.. how is she happy? anyway fine ill give her what she needs but she needs to get over her self. things happen"

Jesse said "so she works with Rosco and Enos.. how is she happy? anyway fine ill give her what she needs but she needs to get over her self. things happen"

Amy Says "Jesse Spencer this is more the way you've been treating her for the past four years of plus now, she loves you but she doesn't seem to think you even care for her right now and I know your Grandfather died four years ago but it's been four years allreadry get on with your life he didn't even like for goodness sake now Jesse you even told me now. And listen another thing Jolene is way too young she's only thirty years old she's only dating you because your a docter and you make alot of money and that is all."

Amy Says "Jesse Spencer this is more the way you've been treating her for the past four years of plus now, she loves you but she doesn't seem to think you even care for her right now and I know your Grandfather died four years ago but it's been four years allreadry get on with your life he didn't even like for goodness sake now Jesse you even told me now. And listen another thing Jolene is way too young she's only thirty years old she's only dating you because your a docter and you make alot of money and that is all."

Jesse said "i care about my daughter!" and hangs up and Amanda said "how is my dad Aunt Daisys brother, i really wonder... hes an idiot"

Jesse said "i care about my daughter!" and hangs up and Amanda said "how is my dad Aunt Daisys brother, i really wonder... hes an idiot"

After he hangs up Jolene walks in and Says "Honey, they need you right now as well."

Amy Says "I agree right now he's an Idiot Amanda."

Amanda said "oh great its Jolene"

Jolene was in California with Dr. Jesse Spencer and She Says "HOney today is my first ultasound aren't you excited our first baby I just can't wait now. Have you even told your daughter or family about the fact that I'm pregnant right now."

Jesse Says "That might upset Amanda,she can't get pregnant right now Jolene."

Jolene was in California with Dr. Jesse Spencer and She Says "HOney today is my first ultasound aren't you excited our first baby I just can't wait now. Have you even told your daughter or family about the fact that I'm pregnant right now."

Jesse Says "That might upset Amanda,she can't get pregnant right now Jolene."

Jolene said "so"

Jolene said "so"

Jesse looked at Jolene and Says "Sweetheart do you even care about me besides the fact that I'm successful and it didn't bother you right now I'll go to the ultrasound but tomorrow I'm going to Hazzard if you want to go back home to your former hometown fine come along if not than just stay here and this baby had better be mine now as well. And listen two of nieces gets seizures there's a strong possibiltie our baby could as well, and I that might be a big hurdle for the two of us as well and I was think what if we get married when we go down to Hazzard as well."

Jesse looked at Jolene and Says "Sweetheart do you even care about me besides the fact that I'm successful and it didn't bother you right now I'll go to the ultrasound but tomorrow I'm going to Hazzard if you want to go back home to your former hometown fine come along if not than just stay here and this baby had better be mine now as well. And listen two of nieces gets seizures there's a strong possibiltie our baby could as well, and I that might be a big hurdle for the two of us as well and I was think what if we get married when we go down to Hazzard as well."

Jolene said "of course i care about you and i understand Jesse"

Jolene said "of course i care about you and i understand Jesse"

Jesse Says "Okay then I need to after the ultrasound to call about plane tickets and call the family as well I got to patch things up with my brother right now as well."

Jolene said "and your sister"

Jesse Says "With everybody besides I haven't seen everybody kids since they was in diapers now. Did I ever tell I delivered Bo Jr, Bo and Shannon was visiting and well she went into labor right here of all places well you was on vacation and went to San Diego for the weekend Jolene."

"

Jesse Says "With everybody besides I haven't seen everybody kids since they was in diapers now. Did I ever tell I delivered Bo Jr, Bo and Shannon was visiting and well she went into labor right here of all places well you was on vacation and went to San Diego for the weekend Jolene."

"

Jolene said "i didnt know that"

Jolene said "i didnt know that"

Jesse Says "I'm his Godfather and his middle name is Jesse but everybody just calls him Bo Jr now as well. I remember shouting it's a boy and Bo telling me to quit teasing him allreardy because they had four girls at the time."

Jesse Says "I'm his Godfather and his middle name is Jesse but everybody just calls him Bo Jr now as well. I remember shouting it's a boy and Bo telling me to quit teasing him allreardy because they had four girls at the time."

Jolene said "i heard about that already but its funny"

Jolene said "i heard about that already but its funny"

Jesse Says "I had a hard convincing him he had a son but he had allreadry adopted Jasohn by them but once he did everybody heard him as well. But I couldn't convince Shannon to get her tubes tied she said that her chances of getting pregnant was very slim now at her age. You know a docter told her when they was trying to have Ruby that she would never get pregnant again, I think he's wrong this is baby number six for them and one adopted as well. Let's see there's Cassidy, Ruby, Maria and Jennifer, Bo Jr and this baby and the adopted son Jason as well."

Jesse Says "I had a hard convincing him he had a son but he had allreadry adopted Jasohn by them but once he did everybody heard him as well. But I couldn't convince Shannon to get her tubes tied she said that her chances of getting pregnant was very slim now at her age. You know a docter told her when they was trying to have Ruby that she would never get pregnant again, I think he's wrong this is baby number six for them and one adopted as well. Let's see there's Cassidy, Ruby, Maria and Jennifer, Bo Jr and this baby and the adopted son Jason as well."

Jolene said "oh wow"

Jolene said "oh wow"

Jesse Says "I hope she gets her tubes tied after this baby she always tells after she has a baby it won't happen again."

Doc Sloan walks in and Says "Hey Listen if your talking about your brother and sister-in-law well that's amazing and she really should get her tubes the nurses are a buzzed about the news that Shannon is pregnant again now Jesse."

Jesse Says "I hope she gets her tubes tied after this baby she always tells after she has a baby it won't happen again."

Doc Sloan walks in and Says "Hey Listen if your talking about your brother and sister-in-law well that's amazing and she really should get her tubes the nurses are a buzzed about the news that Shannon is pregnant again now Jesse."

Jesse nodded

Mark says "yes i know"

Jesse Says "Me and Jolene are going to Hazzard tomorrow and she has her very first ultrasound as well. I hope your having a boy honey, but a girl is okay just as well I don't have a son just yet as well. Hey Mark did I ever tell you what my nephew Clay did to Jolene now she was only attempting to draw blood now as well."

Jesse Says "Me and Jolene are going to Hazzard tomorrow and she has her very first ultrasound as well. I hope your having a boy honey, but a girl is okay just as well I don't have a son just yet as well. Hey Mark did I ever tell you what my nephew Clay did to Jolene now she was only attempting to draw blood now as well."

Mark said "he punched her"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.