Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Luke sighes

"We have to rush you up to delivery." The doctor says.

"Why?" Lizzy asks.

"Because you're nine months pregnant and in labor." Doc says.

"Impossible. Doctors said I wouldn't have any more kids." Lizzy says.

"Doesn't matter there's the proof." Doc points at the screen and Lizzy sees a baby moving.

"Ok..." Lizzy sighs. Luke call the family and tells them.

Shannon sighed "fine"

Bo drove over to his Uncle Jesse's house and seen that Cassidy was getting Trigger settled in the barn he walked over and Says "Honey I'm sorry for any misunderstanding and I love all my kids and I happy your getting married and if you wants go right ahead it's your life now. I don't want to end up just like my Grandfather now Cassidy."

Cassidy her phone ringing and picks it up and it's Salena and she tell her that Lizzy is nine months pregnant and in labor as well. Bo Says "Honey you want a ride and go and tell Uncle Jesse as well this is big I hope she gets that girl she's always wanted now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"We have to rush you up to delivery." The doctor says.

"Why?" Lizzy asks.

"Because you're nine months pregnant and in labor." Doc says.

"Impossible. Doctors said I wouldn't have any more kids." Lizzy says.

"Doesn't matter there's the proof." Doc points at the screen and Lizzy sees a baby moving.

"Ok..." Lizzy sighs. Luke call the family and tells them.

Daisy just came in and heard the news "oh my gosh, Luke, your gonna be a daddy again!"

Daisy just came in and heard the news "oh my gosh, Luke, your gonna be a daddy again!"

Shannon got the girl sleepers that she bought just in case and they still in the package and looked at her mother and Says "Mom Lizzy is in Labor right now as well we got to get going wait till I get the kids in the Minivan now and we'll be going to the hospital sorry I but I don't have time to wrap these but I have a feeling right now about her baby now."

Shannon got the girl sleepers that she bought just in case and they still in the package and looked at her mother and Says "Mom Lizzy is in Labor right now as well we got to get going wait till I get the kids in the Minivan now and we'll be going to the hospital sorry I but I don't have time to wrap these but I have a feeling right now about her baby now."

"Daisy I don't think I can do this." Luke says.

Ursala said "go then"

"Daisy I don't think I can do this." Luke says.

Bo and Cassidy got there and Bo Says "Luke yes you can, sure you got a little surprized but not all bad things come spur of the moment now as well." Shannon and Ursala and the rest of the kids got there as well and Shannon looks at Luke and Says "These are for the baby I got a feeling that won't go away now."

Balladeer: Bo and Shannon going to have a hardtime telling Cassidy it's not okay to speed they got there fast now I didn't know a Minivan can move like that now as well.

"You don't understand. The doctors we talked to four years ago said that there was a two percent chance she'd have a kid again. They also said that if she managed to get pregnant...there was less than a one percent chance she'd survive the delivery." Luke says.

Daisy sighed "Luke, Lizzy is strong, i almost didnt survive havin Clay, but i did, and Lizzy will survive"

"You don't understand. The doctors we talked to four years ago said that there was a two percent chance she'd have a kid again. They also said that if she managed to get pregnant...there was less than a one percent chance she'd survive the delivery." Luke says.

A Nurse Came over and Says "Were prepping your wife for a emergency C-Section and well it's necessary and Mr. Duke don't worry she's be okay and we got a good feeling about this as well."

"I'm not sure she's strong enough this time." Luke says.

Bo looks and Says "Everytime Shannon was in labor I got nervous Luke that's a good feeling all four times it was always the sameway with me as well."

Shannon Says "Yeah I don't how many times I've had your kids and you still get nervous and Bo you've done it again I've should've gotten my tubes tied now."

Bo looks and Says "Everytime Shannon was in labor I got nervous Luke that's a good feeling all four times it was always the sameway with me as well."

Shannon Says "Yeah I don't how many time I've had your kids and you still get nervous and Bo you've done it again I've should gotten my tubes tied now."

Daisy said "Enos was nervous too"

Shannon Says "Yeah I don't how many time I've had your kids and you still get nervous and Bo you've done it again I've should gotten my tubes tied now."

"I thought you had your tubes tied after the last one." Luke says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.