Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy comes in and avoids Julie and huggs her brother

Salena looks at Luke and Says "Dad I'm taking the job in Austin, Texas but I also mailed my songs to Reba so they can be published as well.I songs are North and I am going southwest now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena looks at Luke and Says "Dad I'm taking the job in Austin, Texas but I also mailed my songs to Reba so they can be published as well.I songs are North and I am going southwest now."

"Don't let this overcome you Salena. I don't care if you keep sending your songs but...if you have to choose between them and your family...I hope you make the right decision." Luke says.

"Don't let this overcome you Salena. I don't care if you keep sending your songs but...if you have to choose between them and your family...I hope you make the right decision." Luke says.

Salena Says "My Family is my life, I just want a little respect in the music business now that is all Dad this is something I've been thinking about doing anyways that's all."

"Yeah...Do you think I went overboard with what I said to your mom about him?" Luke asks.

Salena Says "Dad I think you should make it up to Mom there's me leaving for Austin and Uncle Brian comes back in three months and well now Josh as well she's going through and Josh just told me he's going UCLA and he didn't even introduce himself to the boys as his father. Just be sweet and don't make a big deal besides you wasn't married to her when he was born, and besides remember how she felt when she first found out about me she practically wanted to drop me off outside of Hazzard but you need to accept Trevor like she accept me now."

Salena Says "Dad I think you should make it up to Mom there's me leaving for Austin and Uncle Brian comes back in three months and well now Josh as well she's going through and Josh just told me he's going UCLA and he didn't even introduce himself to the boys as his father. Just be sweet and don't make a big deal besides you wasn't married to her when he was born, and besides remember how she felt when she first found out about me she practically wanted to drop me off outside of Hazzard but you need to accept Trevor like she accept me now."

"Does that make you angry that he didn't say anything to your boys?" Luke asks.

"Does that make you angry that he didn't say anything to your boys?" Luke asks.

Salena Says "I'm conflicted because I had feeling for him before he raped me Dad, and well I feel like I still do so my heart is breaking in two and well there is sons someday there going to ask about him and what am I supposed to say right now as well."

Meanwhile Bo see's Lizzy walk in Julie had left to go home and try and talk Micheal in taking her and the kids out to California to see Angel and the twins.

Salena Says "I'm conflicted because I had feeling for him before he raped me Dad, and well I feel like I still do so my heart is breaking in two and well there is sons someday there going to ask about him and what am I supposed to say right now as well."

Meanwhile Bo see's Lizzy walk in Julie had left to go home and try and talk Micheal in taking her and the kids out to California to see Angel and the twins.

"He did mention that he's sorry and that they look like you." Luke says.

"He did mention that he's sorry and that they look like you." Luke says.

Salena Says "What he did well it might've turned into something wonderful now Dad! And well it's just that boys need a father around and I vow someday I will find my Mr. Wonderful like Cassidy, Angel, Amanda and Ashley did and someday I might marry but I have a career but I want love and marriage as well Dad. Don't get me wrong I love my boys but there's somebody out there for me now as well it might be Josh or it could somebody else now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenort or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena Says "What he did well it might've turned into something wonderful now Dad! And well it's just that boys need a father around and I vow someday I will find my Mr. Wonderful like Cassidy, Angel, Amanda and Ashley did and someday I might marry but I have a career but I want love and marriage as well Dad. Don't get me wrong I love my boys but there's somebody out there for me now as well it might be Josh or it could somebody else now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenort or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"That's the spirit." Luke says.

Daisy came in "Whats everyone talkin' about in here?"

Salena Says "Besides I looked up my name in baby book I had bought when I was expecting the twins and it's greek and it means "Moon Goddess" as well. So I will survive and I just want a little bit of fame that is all Dad."

Salena Says "Besides I looked up my name in baby book I had bought when I was expecting the twins and it's greek and it means "Moon Goddess" as well. So I will survive and I just want a little bit of fame that is all Dad."

Daisy sighed "I'd throw my two cents in here..but everyone hates me so ya'll would just yell at me to shut up so I will" and sat down in the corner.

Salena Says "Aunt Daisy haven't you ever wanted a little bit of fame now?"

Daisy sighes "Yes...I've wanted to sing before...I still write songs but I'm never going to get anywhere with them so I see no point in it for me anymore..besides I have a husband, children and friends and family anyway and thanks Luke....I'm just worried"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.