Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"Look I don't know. I guess after he realized who my parents were he didn't tell me anything. All I know is he brought them in and he raped Sam as I tried to help Cassidy escape." Trevor snaps.

Julie Says "But didn't you find a way out now, thanks so much and it will be so much better when you got full sight as well. Was Cassidy awake when he brought her in and can I ask you something did he use handcuffs on the girls because I've seen both of them and looks like it right now. What made you decide to abandon the Carter name and go back to what you mother named you now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "But didn't you find a way out now, thanks so much and it will be so much better when you got full sight as well. Was Cassidy awake when he brought her in and can I ask you something did he use handcuffs on the girls because I've seen both of them and looks like it right now. What made you decide to abandon the Carter name and go back to what you mother named you now?"

"Enough Julie." Bo said quietly but sternly.

"Hmm..." Bo nodded watching his son as he turned over to sleep.

Julie Says "How did Shannon take the news as well, and is there any chance the cataract could come back now as well. Have they test him for seizures or Asthma yet since of you being his Dad now."

Julie Says "How did Shannon take the news as well, and is there any chance the cataract could come back now as well. Have they test him for seizures or Asthma yet since of you being his Dad now."

"There's no chance of it coming back any time soon, maybe when he's older like 50's or 60's but not until then. They've tested him for all and he's cleared. Shannon understood which is more than I can say for Luke." Bo says.

"There's no chance of it coming back any time soon, maybe when he's older like 50's or 60's but not until then. They've tested him for all and he's cleared. Shannon understood which is more than I can say for Luke." Bo says.

Julie looked at her sleeping nephew and Says "He doesn't have any of what Cassidy and Angel have right now that's great he's healthy Bo. And did they tell what color the other eye was as well you sometimes a person can have two different colored eyes now as well very rare thow."

Julie looked at her sleeping nephew and Says "He doesn't have any of what Cassidy and Angel have right now that's great he's healthy Bo. And did they tell what color the other eye was as well you sometimes a person can have two different colored eyes now as well very rare thow."

"It was brown when he was little but the docs wouldn't tell us anything other than it's been cleared." Bo says.

"Yeah." Bo says.

Julie Says "Angel is going to be surprized that she has another cousin and what happened to Cassidy and Sam. And did you hear that Salena sent copies of all her songs off to Reba she's wants to be a published songwriter of all things Bo."

Julie Says "Angel is going to be surprized that she has another cousin and what happened to Cassidy and Sam. And did you hear that Salena sent copies of all her songs off to Reba she's wants to be a published songwriter of all things Bo."

"I've also heard that Lizzy isn't happy about it." Bo says.

"I've also heard that Lizzy isn't happy about it." Bo says.

Julie Says "Well she will be eventually moving to Austin, Texas but just think of the money she can make off of the songs has singers record and they make it on radio as well Bo."

Julie Says "Well she will be eventually moving to Austin, Texas but just think of the money she can make off of the songs has singers record and they make it on radio as well Bo."

"Yeah but what about her boys? What happens when Salena gets wrapped up in the drama that comes with it?" Bo asks.

"Yeah but what about her boys? What happens when Salena gets wrapped up in the drama that comes with it?" Bo asks.

Julie Says "Bo being a songwriter is a bigger gamble that a singer now she may never make any money on the songs and they might never even be recorded as well."

Julie Says "Bo being a songwriter is a bigger gamble that a singer now she may never make any money on the songs and they might never even be recorded as well."

"My point exactly. She'd be throwing away a nice comfortable life on something she doesn't even know is going to come true." Bo says.

"My point exactly. She'd be throwing away a nice comfortable life on something she doesn't even know is going to come true." Bo says.

Julie Says "Bo she's taking the job in Austin, Texas but she wants her songs to be published somebody that was at the Boars Nest told me that her "Hazzard Is My Hometown" was beautiful and I've heard her cd well Luke played it for me and it's wonderful as well."

Julie Says "Bo she's taking the job in Austin, Texas but she wants her songs to be published somebody that was at the Boars Nest told me that her "Hazzard Is My Hometown" was beautiful and I've heard her cd well Luke played it for me and it's wonderful as well."

"I'm not saying that she isn't talented and that she isn't good I'm just saying that this could turn into something more that she isn't ready for. And I don't want it to come down to where she has to choose between her family and her writing." Bo says.

"I'm not saying that she isn't talented and that she isn't good I'm just saying that this could turn into something more that she isn't ready for. And I don't want it to come down to where she has to choose between her family and her writing." Bo says.

Julie Says "All we can do as her family is let her decide and she will take the job as well you know that Reba McEntire has a degree in teaching now." A Nurse walks by and Says "I heard Salena that night and she light the stage on fire now she's a real talent and they way she handle her guitar was amazing as well."

Julie Says "All we can do as her family is let her decide and she will take the job as well you know that Reba McEntire has a degree in teaching now." A Nurse walks by and Says "I heard Salena that night and she light the stage on fire now she's a real talent and they way she handle her guitar was amazing as well."

Bo sighs and sits down next to his sleeping son.

Bo sighs and sits down next to his sleeping son.

Julie Says "Well Bo all I want to say is that Salena has the perfect job in Austin and she's doing something she wants to do as well that is all. She is really happy right now and well this is something good for her as well."

Julie Says "Well Bo all I want to say is that Salena has the perfect job in Austin and she's doing something she wants to do as well that is all. She is really happy right now and well this is something good for her as well."

Bo nods but doesn't say anything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.