Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"I promise I'm not going anywhere." Lizzy says over her shoulder as she goes back inside to Bo.

Daisy nodds "I know..just making sure" and goes in with her and sits down between her and Bo and just stares at the ground..she was still scared about the day of Alex's trial and how its gonna put so much worry on Sam who she and Lizzy hadn't even talked to about anything yet.

Daisy nodds "I know..just making sure" and goes in with her and sits down between her and Bo and just stares at the ground..she was still scared about the day of Alex's trial and how its gonna put so much worry on Sam who she and Lizzy hadn't even talked to about anything yet.

Bo wrapped a hand around Lizzy's and watched the floor as Shannon paced back and forth.

"She lied to me for five years Daisy. How can I not be mad?" Luke asks.

Daisy said "She didn't know anything if he was still around till now...and she was scared of your reaction if she rememberd and told you...she told me her self shes sorry, I still say you have no right to be mad at her Luke...I didn't tell you who Clays dad was when I said I was pregnant..you didn't know untill after I had him. Think about that now Luke."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.