Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"Because he confessed to us that he killed Cadence and Lisa. Us two and Sam are the only ones that know and if he said it to us that means that we have to tell the jury." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "Thats right...I hope he doesn't get the death penelty...I don't wish any evil on him...but maybe being in jail will make him see his errors"

Daisy nodded "Thats right...I hope he doesn't get the death penelty...I don't wish any evil on him...but maybe being in jail will make him see his errors"

"Me too." Lizzy says as they get to the hospital. They walk in to see Luke arguing with Bo about something. Then he stands up and walks to Lizzy.

"Tell me he is lying to me." Luke says.

"Me too." Lizzy says as they get to the hospital. They walk in to see Luke arguing with Bo about something. Then he stands up and walks to Lizzy.

"Tell me he is lying to me." Luke says.

Daisy tells Lizzy to just sit down and let her explain or try to for a minute when Lizzy does that she says "It's true...your not mad at her are you? Luke...she didn't know until recently just like I didn't know about Clay before he came back and you have to understand what Lizzy is feeling..."

Daisy tells Lizzy to just sit down and let her explain or try to for a minute when Lizzy does that she says "It's true...your not mad at her are you? Luke...she didn't know until recently just like I didn't know about Clay before he came back and you have to understand what Lizzy is feeling..."

Luke's hands curled into fists and he lifted one to punch her. Before he could Lizzy grabbed his wrist, spun under his arm, then trapped it against his back shoving him into a wall. "If dare even thinking about hitting me again you'll find yourself castrated, on the wrong end of a restraining order, unable to see your kids, and alone so fast it will make your head spin. How dare you think I did this to spite you. I was wasted that night and it had nothing to do with you." Lizzy spits releasing him and storming out of the hospital.

Luke's hands curled into fists and he lifted one to punch her. Before he could Lizzy grabbed his wrist, spun under his arm, then trapped it against his back shoving him into a wall. "If dare even thinking about hitting me again you'll find yourself castrated, on the wrong end of a restraining order, unable to see your kids, and alone so fast it will make your head spin. How dare you think I did this to spite you. I was wasted that night and it had nothing to do with you." Lizzy spits releasing him and storming out of the hospital.

Daisy slapped Luke "I HATE YOU!"

Daisy ran after Lizzy "Please don't leave!" she was crying her eyes out and hugged Lizzy

Daisy slapped Luke "I HATE YOU!"

Daisy ran after Lizzy "Please don't leave!" she was crying her eyes out and hugged Lizzy

"Tell me I didn't deserve that." Luke said looking at Bo.

"Okay you didn't deserve that but you did deserve this." Bo says pulling back and punching Luke in the nose and cracking it. Then he followed the girls out to find Lizzy bawling.

"Tell me I didn't deserve that." Luke said looking at Bo.

"Okay you didn't deserve that but you did deserve this." Bo says pulling back and punching Luke in the nose and cracking it. Then he followed the girls out to find Lizzy bawling.

Daisy and her were sitting on the ground and Daisy was crying too and her arms were wrapped around Lizzys shoulders "Please don't leave Lizzy... I can't lose you!"

Daisy and her were sitting on the ground and Daisy was crying too and her arms were wrapped around Lizzys shoulders "Please don't leave Lizzy... I can't lose you!"

Julie had just seen and she looked and Says "It's true you and Lizzy have a son and is that Luke mad about right now I've never seen you do that as fast as you did now Bo so much for restraint now as well.Bo what's your son's name?"

Bo Says "Lizzy named him Trevor Kyle Duke but his adoptive parents named George William Carter now he has my light hair and her mother's browns eyes."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Edited by Julieduke

Julie had just seen and she looked and Says "It's true you and Lizzy have a son and is that Luke mad about right now I've never seen you do that as fast as you did now Bo so much for restraint now as well.Bo what's your son's name?"

Bo Says "Lizzy named him Trevor Kyle Duke but his adoptive parents named George William Carter now he has my light hair and her mother's browns eyes."

The Next Morning it was time for the Surgery and Lizzy and Bo was there and Luke was as well and he wasn't talking to Bo right now as well. Shannon heard and understand it just happened once as well and she knew Bo wanted to be there she was with Cassidy right now.

Cassidy Says "Mom I'm don't think I want anymore after the twins pregnancy is too rough for me. I don't want to go through this a second time now."

Julie was there as well she knew why her brother and cousin was at odds right now that's a little hard to explain she was glad that Micheal didn't have a brother or a cousin that she was close to as well. She looks at Bo and Says "How long did he have the cataract for poor baby must've been picked on for his whole life wow."

The Next Morning it was time for the Surgery and Lizzy and Bo was there and Luke was as well and he wasn't talking to Bo right now as well. Shannon heard and understand it just happened once as well and she knew Bo wanted to be there she was with Cassidy right now.

Cassidy Says "Mom I'm don't think I want anymore after the twins pregnancy is too rough for me. I don't want to go through this a second time now."

Julie was there as well she knew why her brother and cousin was at odds right now that's a little hard to explain she was glad that Micheal didn't have a brother or a cousin that she was close to as well. She looks at Bo and Says "How long did he have the cataract for poor baby must've been picked on for his whole life wow."

Daisy was there and hugging Lizzy, if Luke came by she'd punch his lights out and she was scared of testifying at Alex's trial"

Daisy was there and hugging Lizzy, if Luke came by she'd punch his lights out and she was scared of testifying at Alex's trial"

Julie looks and Says "Uh Luke didn't take the news very well as you can tell right now. And Cassidy scared she's going to lose the twins right now."

Daisy sighed "Me and Lizzy can't worry about all that right now!"

Julie Says "Shannon seems to be taking the news very well but she's focusing instead of on Bo, this time it's all on Cassidy and I swear if she didn't just ignore him as they was walking in now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.