Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Julie Says "That's why I did it as well, and just put up with Daisy my daughter did years ago and so did Lizzy and four years ago so did Cassidy as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy sighed "I had that nurse when David was born...she doesnt know a thing about helping babies meet the world"

"I'm gonna go talk to your doctor." Lizzy says. Soon the doctor comes in and takes off the restraint.

"Mrs. Strate I have Lizzy's word that you won't run and I hope you don't make her regret it." The doctor says before leaving.

Julie Says "That's was great as well."

Daisy said "You better not had caught what I have"

Julie looks and Says "Daisy how catchy is what you have as well. Okay I had my tubes tied when Christopher was born so there possible way I'm pregnant again if I am then it slipped on me Daisy."

Julie looks and Says "Daisy how catchy is what you have as well. Okay I had my tubes tied when Christopher was born so there possible way I'm pregnant again if I am then it slipped on me Daisy."

Daisy sighed "the Nurse said what i have his catchy but to get it you'd have to drink or eat after me"

Daisy sighed "the Nurse said what i have his catchy but to get it you'd have to drink or eat after me"

Julie looks and Says "Listen I'll just stay here for a while after everybody leaves I'm still dizzy and well I really hope that a miracle didn't just happen because well I'm happy with a combined five kids and two grandkids and two more on the way as well."

Julie looks and Says "Listen I'll just stay here for a while after everybody leaves I'm still dizzy and well I really hope that a miracle didn't just happen because well I'm happy with a combined five kids and two grandkids and two more on the way as well."

Daisy sighd "Julie..you should leave"

Daisy sighed and said "I just wish i wasnt sick..I can't even take care of my kids Dad"

Rosco Says "I hope Julie has the flu and not pregnant now Daisy, she's getting past that age if she is it's a modern day miracle and they call that a change of life baby as well. And yes I know but your sick right now as well Daisy."

Rosco Says "I hope Julie has the flu and not pregnant now Daisy, she's getting past that age if she is it's a modern day miracle and they call that a change of life baby as well. And yes I know but your sick right now as well Daisy."

Daisy said "What are my kids going to think of me 'Mommy wasnt there to take care of me' the same way Clay thinks of me"

Daisy said "What are my kids going to think of me 'Mommy wasnt there to take care of me' the same way Clay thinks of me"

Rosco Says "Let the docters and Nurse here take care of you Daisy? And well I got enough with Amanda being pregnant I keep wandering if one of her little moods is really going to offend Boss now."

Rosco Says "Let the docters and Nurse here take care of you Daisy? And well I got enough with Amanda being pregnant I keep wandering if one of her little moods is really going to offend Boss now."

Daisy said "Mine did when i was pregnant...I had a mood swing at Boss and once i said something that ive kept hidden in my thoughts"

Daisy said "Mine did when i was pregnant...I had a mood swing at Boss and once i said something that ive kept hidden in my thoughts"

Rosco Says "Oh my poor brother-in-law she's at the station right now as well. But I keep thinking why did Ashley have to fall for Matt now there so opposite and there still married and now have a baby on the way as well."

Rosco Says "Oh my poor brother-in-law she's at the station right now as well. But I keep thinking why did Ashley have to fall for Matt now there so opposite and there still married and now have a baby on the way as well."

Daisy said "Look at me and Enos...or Clay and Sam..there opposites"

Daisy said "Look at me and Enos...or Clay and Sam..there opposites"

Rosco Says "I know but still, I didn't think their marriage was going to make it now as well nothing againist his family but he's so stubborn right now."

Daisy sighed "They'll make it stop doubting them"

Rosco Says "I don't know Daisy, remember when she had said she was marrying Jack and he was a nice guy when they was first married and look what happened as well."

Daisy said "Dad...stop doubting them"

Rosco Says "I'm going to see how your sister is feeling she wants to go home and take care four little ones and well she doesn't seem to think whatever it bothering will be in the way now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.