Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

The Nurse Says "Yes because you keep wanting to leave as well." She went and wrapped it around her right wrist it and just left as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Lizzy rolled her eyes and pulled the restraint off. "Yes really. Look BB and Enos have it covered. Luke drops in on them occasionally and Cletus has taken a couple of Enos's shifts to give him a couple days off." Lizzy says.

Lizzy rolled her eyes and pulled the restraint off. "Yes really. Look BB and Enos have it covered. Luke drops in on them occasionally and Cletus has taken a couple of Enos's shifts to give him a couple days off." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I gues i was worrying over nothing then" and thats when Cletus and Enos and Rosco came in "Speak Of The Devil" and layed down

Julie had just came in and Says "and how did you figure that how now and I just heard about Daisy, Cassidy and Salena as well you know that Nurse is going to be mad to find you did that now Lizzy." The Nurse came back and Says "Who took it off I'm going to put back on now as well and nobody touch this as well understand now."

"Well screw the nurse. It'll be ok." Lizzy says.

The Nurse looked and put it right back on and Says "If the docter and I want that on it stays on now and it's going back on as well." She redoes it and leaves the room as well and cussing as she is walking to Nurse's station.

Julie Says "Dad she needs to retire now she's too crabby to be a Nurse now as well. Kinda of funny her reaction see it off of Daisy's wrist now as well. Did you see the scowl she sent to everybody and nobody said who took it off as well now."

The Nurse looked and put it right back on and Says "If the docter and I want that on it stays on now and it's going back on as well." She redoes it and leaves the room as well and cussing as she is walking to Nurse's station.

Julie Says "Dad she needs to retire now she's too crabby to be a Nurse now as well. Kinda of funny her reaction see it off of Daisy's wrist now as well. Did you see the scowl she sent to everybody and nobody said who took it off as well now."

Daisy said "Dangit..get these things off Dad"

Daisy said "Dangit..get these things off Dad"

Rosco looks and Says "Daisy, I can't you got to keep it on at least it's only one now and you know I think all of my daughters and granddaughters are stubborn now as well."

Daisy sighed "Dad please"

The Nurse Says "Mrs. Strait and everybody I am not taking that off now as well and don't anybody else take it off either."

When the Nurse left she mocked the Nurse and everybody was laughing as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.