Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Clay said "i hope Sam aint havin twins"

Angel Says "Don't worry about it now, wait till the unltrasound okay and me, Cassidy and Salena and along with Amber are meeting Ashley in Berea, Ohio and were going to the The Cleveland National Air Show come labor day weekend and were leaving the kids at home and having a good time and Cassidy called me and Douglas just proposed to her as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel Says "Don't worry about it now, wait till the unltrasound okay and me, Cassidy and Salena and along with Amber are meeting Ashley in Berea, Ohio and were going to the The Cleveland National Air Show come labor day weekend and were leaving the kids at home and having a good time and Cassidy called me and Douglas just proposed to her as well."

Clay said "wow"

Clay said "wow"

Angel Says "Yeah a weekend without hearing Nataniel asked if it's okay to go out in his boxers now as well. And listen Aunt Lizzy has been crabby as well I wander if she's pregnant again I know that moodiness now as well."

Angel Says "Yeah a weekend without hearing Nataniel asked if it's okay to go out in his boxers now as well. And listen Aunt Lizzy has been crabby as well I wander if she's pregnant again I know that moodiness now as well."

Clay says "wow, if she is, its gonna be a handful around her house"

Clay said "no, its fine Aunt Lizzy"

Angel looks and Says "Aunt Lizzy you know that I planning to go back to college but before that me, Cassidy, Salena and Amber are meeting Ashley in Berea, Ohio and going to The Cleveland National Air Show and well it seems that Uncle Bo and Cassidy aren't getting along as well and she's moving in with Uncle Jesse and I heard that Douglas just proposed to her as well."

Angel looks and Says "Aunt Lizzy you know that I planning to go back to college but before that me, Cassidy, Salena and Amber are meeting Ashley in Berea, Ohio and going to The Cleveland National Air Show and well it seems that Uncle Bo and Cassidy aren't getting along as well and she's moving in with Uncle Jesse and I heard that Douglas just proposed to her as well."

Clay said "what else is new with Cassidy, all her and Uncle Bo do is fight"

"Look Clay I know Dad can give you a raise and with all the work you do for him you deserve it. Sounds as if I've got a lot of people to talk to." Lizzy says.

Clay said "what else is new with Cassidy, all her and Uncle Bo do is fight"

Angel Says "Because he doesn't trust her after what she did and all those speeding tickets and well she's getting married as well. Well somebody once told me that Fathers and Daughters in the Tropicana family don't always tend to get along as well."

Angel Says "Because he doesn't trust her after what she did and all those speeding tickets and well she's getting married as well. Well somebody once told me that Fathers and Daughters in the Tropicana family don't always tend to get along as well."

Clay said "well alot of people still dont trust me and i guess Aunt Lizzy aint gonna give up"

"Fine." Lizzy says but makes a mental list of things to do.

Angel Says " I trust you Clay, Please don't let Uncle Bo and Cassidy get along like my Grandmother and Great-Grandfather got along now she moved away and well they hated each other after a while can't you get them to make up Aunt Lizzy."

Clay said "because at one point i was a drunk,and im Jimmys son, nothings gonna change that, i mean, if i was Enos's son, things would be differnet!"

Angel Says "Clay you got to change what people think of you aren't you one heck of a mechanic now as well?"

Clay sighes "i know this, but im still a little worked up"

Angel Says "Clay look your a good person and well people just have to see that right now and your my brother as well and the Sheriff's Grandson as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.