Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Clay Says "Mom he came in fighting with me and he had no right he's no Grandfather he got me in the stomach who does to their own grandson now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "He is no Grandfather..hes and idiot...and..listen, I love you, I'm not disapointed in you at all"

Daisy said "He is no Grandfather..hes and idiot...and..listen, I love you, I'm not disapointed in you at all"

Clay Says "Thanks Mom can you have Sam come in and see pretty soon I kept thinking about her when he told me I would never see her or my kids ever again now. How's Angel and Molly doing right now as well!"

Clay Says "Thanks Mom can you have Sam come in and see pretty soon I kept thinking about her when he told me I would never see her or my kids ever again now. How's Angel and Molly doing right now as well!"

Daisy said "There going to move Sam and your sons in here with you"

Clay Says "There here Mom, I didn't know that how long they've been here now!" In Angel's room she Says "Mom I didn't stand a chance I almost had reached my gun as well."

Daisy said "There going to keep Sam for a couple more nights because of what Alex did...the boys are fine..they stay with Sam alot"

Daisy said "There going to keep Sam for a couple more nights because of what Alex did...the boys are fine..they stay with Sam alot"

Clay Says "Was there any lasting damage to Sam because of Sam, and what the man that took Ashley hostage will he have a trial coming up as well."

Clay Says "Was there any lasting damage to Sam because of Sam, and what the man that took Ashley hostage will he have a trial coming up as well."

Daisy said "Alex is already in jail hun...and no Sam is fine..shes scared though, but right now please rest..you've been through to much"

Daisy said "Alex is already in jail hun...and no Sam is fine..shes scared though, but right now please rest..you've been through to much"

Clay looked and Says "Wasn't that the S@M Rapists that you caught that almost had his way with Ashley I heard he likes to have his girls set up a certain way and calls it a game as well. Mom he ordered his guys to give me and Angel sedatives so we would go to sleep now as well. But I think they was getting stronger everytime now as well."

Clay looked and Says "Wasn't that the S@M Rapists that you caught that almost had his way with Ashley I heard he likes to have his girls set up a certain way and calls it a game as well. Mom he order his guys to give me and Angel sedatives so we would go to sleep now as well. But I think they was getting stronger everytime now as well."

Daisy said "Your alive..thats all that matters"

Daisy said "He'll be okay right?"

The Docter Says "Well yes, but that last sedative they gave him was a eighteen hour one and he will be sleeping for another ten hours and nothing we do will wake him up as well he was fighting and it finally won as well. They gave Angel the samething and Molly as well so there all asleep or soon will be asleep because of what they did them at the house but they could've gave them a air bubble with would've killed any of the kids now."

The Docter Says "Well yes, but that last sedative they gave him was a eighteen hour one and he will be sleeping for another ten hours and nothing we do will wake him up as well he was fighting and it finally won as well. They gave Angel the samething and Molly as well so there all asleep or soon will be asleep because of what they did them at the house but they could've gave them a air bubble with would've killed any of the kids now."

Daisy said "I'm glad they'll live"

Daisy said "I'm glad they'll live"

The Docter Says "But there all going to stay at least a week because of the sedatives as well and well Angel had a seizure because she didn't have her daily pill now. And she might have a Asthma attack as result of the pure terror they put her through as well."

The Docter Says "But there all going to stay at least a week because of the sedatives as well and well Angel had a seizure because she didn't have her daily pill now. And she might have a Asthma attack as result of the pure terror they put her through as well."

Daisy said "Clay probably did too."

Daisy said "Clay probably did too."

The Docter Says "He could have another thow it seem when those two are frightened it hits them worst and what happened would fit the bill. You can go and see Angel and Molly there parents are there as well and it seems your sister is furious right now as well."

Daisy nodded

Julie looked at Angel asleep from a 18 hour sedatives she got at that house and Says "I hope she's okay Micheal she's needed with her kids and David is flying in with her kids as well especially Nathaniel he won't stop crying until he with his mother once again now."

Julie looked at Angel asleep from a 18 hour sedatives she got at that house and Says "I hope she's okay Micheal she's needed with her kids and David is flying in with her kids as well especially Nathaniel he won't stop crying until he with his mother once again now."

Daisy said "I hope shes okay too"

Daisy said "I hope shes okay too"

Julie had left her oldest room and had seen Daisy and Says "I wish I could talk to him Daisy, but Dad won't let me he tells me is dangerous and you or Lizzy isn't allowed around him either." Angel is in a very deep sleep right now and nothing will wake her right now as well.

Cue LizzyJacskon-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie had left her oldest room and had seen Daisy and Says "I wish I could talk to him Daisy, but Dad won't let me he tells me is dangerous and you or Lizzy isn't allowed around him either." Angel is in a very deep sleep right now and nothing will wake her right now as well.

Cue LizzyJacskon-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "Why is it dangerous for me to be around my own son!?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.