Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

A Nurse Says "It's okay your in a hospital young man and your sister is here as well and listen we have to do Cast your arm we allreadry did X-rays it was a clean break as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Jake Dasani was in his office unaware of what was going down everybody he called he got not no response from he assumed everything was okay. And by now the kids will be getting weak from not eating and it will start taking effect as well.

Jake Dasani was in his office unaware of what was going down everybody he called he got not no response from he assumed everything was okay. And by now the kids will be getting weak from not eating and it will start taking effect as well.

Clay was the weakest.

Jake said "Were are Clay and Angel!"

Micheal punches him and Says "There all three safe right now, and I'm not telling you where you pushed and punched Clay I had seen the bruises well it's not working with me right now as well."

Jake got back up and a fight had broke out as well.

Micheal punches him and Says "There all three safe right now, and I'm not telling you where you pushed and punched Clay I had seen the bruises well it's not working with me right now as well."

Jake got back up and a fight had broke out as well.

Enos broke the fight up but got one more punch to Jakes face in.

Jake Says "I was doing it for the life insurance policies now and well I had taken them out and I would've gotten the money as well."

Enos takes Jake to his car and takes him to jail

Meanwhile Clay saw Michael and Bo and Luke come in the room and he said "Tell my mom and my little babys and my wife I'm sorry"

Clay sighed "He was stronger than me..I should have at least tried to fight back but I was stupid for not fighting back."

Micheal Says "I found he was dirty boxer and he must've hit you first in your gut that make you go down and that kinda of started it as well."

Clay sighed

Micheal Says "Your parents are here to see ya, and a green cast how you get so lucky I always got white ones now." Micheal left and met with Julie and they had went to see Angel who was just getting over a seizure because she had to skip her medicine by force now. She looks and up and Says "He dragged me practically out of my house and dragged me over to his limo where somebody was waiting and actually cuffed me as well to a waiting private plane and then when we got to the airfield he dragged me to his car and somebody put a blindfold on me as well."

Micheal Says "Your parents are here to see ya, and a green cast how you get so lucky I always got white ones now." Micheal left and met with Julie and they had went to see Angel who was just getting over a seizure because she had to skip her medicine by force now. She looks and up and Says "He dragged me practically out of my house and dragged me over to his limo where somebody was waiting and actually cuffed me as well to a waiting private plane and then when we got to the airfield he dragged me to his car and somebody put a blindfold on me as well."

Daisy came in and sighed as Clay turned away from her.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.