Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Angel said "You can't be serious about killing us! Clay has a wife and 4 children, and I have kids too...and Molly is still just experiencing life!"

The Guard Says "Will a Asthma attack kill you and Clay maybe I shouldn't let you have yours when you start into another you would quick wouldn't now Angelena."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Guard looked at Angel and Says "Don't tempt me brat now I don't care there is nothing stopping me from raping you right now as well you can't fight back and nobody will care as well."

Clay glared "And you rape her you'll have me to deal with you sicko!"

Clay glared "And you rape her you'll have me to deal with you sicko!"

The Guard looked and Says "How did you get loose where is your guard, besides your Jake told me I can do whatever I want to Angelena now and he likes calling her that as well so don't test me now."

The Guard looked and Says "How did you get loose where is your guard, besides your Jake told me I can do whatever I want to Angelena now and he likes calling her that as well so don't test me now."

Clay gripped the wall with the arm that wasn't broken and kicked the guy hard

Clay said "Angel are you okay?"

Angel Says "Yeah just get me free I hate handcuffs right now, no wonder Cassidy doesn't like them now please just get unlocked allreadry I'm so weak as well Clay we have to find Molly they was planning on starving us to death that's how he was planning it now Clay."

Clay gets both there medications "Okay now lets find Molly"

Angel Says "Great when you break your arm, oh little brother you did trying to get away we was almost escaped to I only went with the guy because he told he was either going to shoot you or Molly now."

Angel Says "Great when you break your arm, oh little brother you did trying to get away we was almost escaped to I only went with the guy because he told he was either going to shoot you or Molly now."

Clay nodded and said "The guy punched me and I went down"

Clay nodded and said "The guy punched me and I went down"

Angel Says "I'm getting tired of being pushed by Granddad's men aren't you Clay it started with Granddad now. Listen let's find Molly and I'm going fight my way out of here you know grabbed me and dragged me out of my mansion now Clay."

Angel Says "I'm getting tired of being pushed by Granddad's men aren't you Clay it started with Granddad now. Listen let's find Molly and I'm going fight my way out of here you know grabbed me and dragged me out of my mansion now Clay."

Clay nodded and the two searched for Molly

Clay nodded and the two searched for Molly

Angel had found Molly and her father and Trevor was there as well and she looks and Says "I'm so happy to see you and Matt now, they was trying to starve us to death we need to get out of here I feel like I'm going to pass out right now." Micheal Says "There's state cops here and your Uncle's are here and this Trevor your cousin Angel."

Angel had found Molly and her father and Trevor was there as well and she looks and Says "I'm so happy to see you and Matt now, they was trying to starve us to death we need to get out of here I feel like I'm going to pass out right now." Micheal Says "There's state cops here and your Uncle's are here and this Trevor your cousin Angel."

Clay tried to pretend like he was okay.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.