Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

The cop nods "Thats what your husband is planning"

"I can take you to them but he's got like nine or ten guys working for him." Emily says just then a voice comes on the radio.

"Attention all units we have a report of another kidnapped victim. Victim is 3'8 52 pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes. She answers to the name of Molly Crenshaw and is reported to be kidnapped by her grandfather Jake Dasani."

"Oh god he took her too? She's only five. We have to hurry. Her mother must be going nuts." Emily mutters.

"I can take you to them but he's got like nine or ten guys working for him." Emily says just then a voice comes on the radio.

"Attention all units we have a report of another kidnapped victim. Victim is 3'8 52 pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes. She answers to the name of Molly Crenshaw and is reported to be kidnapped by her grandfather Jake Dasani."

"Oh god he took her too? She's only five. We have to hurry. Her mother must be going nuts." Emily mutters.

The cops said "Take us to the kids now"

"He wants to kill them?" Emily asked fighting back tears. "They're just kids."

Julie was upset right now back home with her younger kids and Micheal right now and she had seen that he had told her he was going to get Angel, Clay and Molly or at least help with getting them back right now.

Angel was awake and crying right now and didn't know if she was ever going to leave this place alive right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie was upset right now back home with her younger kids and Micheal right now and she had seen that he had told her he was going to get Angel, Clay and Molly or at least help with getting them back right now.

Angel was awake and crying right now and didn't know if she was ever going to leave this place alive right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo and Enos met up with Michael and said "We really have to get those kids back right now"

Bo and Enos met up with Michael and said "We really have to get those kids back right now"

Micheal Says "Well I have one advantage that car you might not know can do some pretty good things and well I can find out things and he took my daughter. Listen I think of Angel has my daughter not my step-duaghter and she thinks of me as her father."

Julie was trying to stay calm and she had David calling asking who took the kids she had explained and she was upset and he asked what was wrong Julie Says "All her life somebody been after me or her no wonder she learned how to use a gun at nineteen years old she had grow up fast David I hope you know that right now as well."

Back at the Mountain, Angel just looked as somebody walked in and she Says "Please no more sedatives I'm hungry you cruel people I haven't eaten since Beverly Hills I have no energy and I missed my daily medication as well oh I need it everyday if the Asthma doesn't get me a seizure will now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Micheal Says "Well I have one advantage that car you might not know can do some pretty good things and well I can find out things and he took my daughter. Listen I think of Angel has my daughter not my step-duaghter and she thinks of me as her father."

Julie was trying to stay calm and she had David calling asking who took the kids she had explained and she was upset and he asked what was wrong Julie Says "All her life somebody been after me or her no wonder she learned how to use a gun at nineteen years old she had grow up fast David I hope you know that right now as well."

Back at the Mountain, Angel just looked as somebody walked in and she Says "Please no more sedatives I'm hungry you cruel people I haven't eaten since Beverly Hills I have no energy and I missed my daily medication as well oh I need it everyday if the Asthma doesn't get me a seizure will now."

Enos said "If Clay or Molly is hurt....Clays granddad WILL get put in a coma" this was rare for Enos to be this mad as he loaded his gun.

Enos said "If Clay or Molly is hurt....Clays granddad WILL get put in a coma" this was rare for Enos to be this mad as he loaded his gun.

Micheal Says "Hey Trevor want to ride with me in KITT I promise you one thing it's ride you will never forget kid now as well. I know listen Angel is your cousin and she is actually my stepdaughter and James Dasani is her real father but she thinks of me as her father I say she is my daughter I've been there for her I even took her down the for her wedding to David now."

Trevor Says "Okay Uncle Micheal, so what is Angel like now?"

Micheal Says "Says she is also the Sheriff's granddaughter as well and she is feisty not afraid to get into a fight with somebody alot like Cassidy now."

Micheal Says "Hey Trevor want to ride with me in KITT I promise you one thing it's ride you will never forget kid now as well. I know listen Angel is your cousin and she is actually my stepdaughter and James Dasani is her real father but she thinks of me as her father I say she is my daughter I've been there for her I even took her down the for her wedding to David now."

Trevor Says "Okay Uncle Micheal, so what is Angel like now?"

Micheal Says "Says she is also the Sheriff's granddaughter as well and she is feisty not afraid to get into a fight with somebody alot like Cassidy now."

Trevor says "Sounds like Clay"

Micheal Says "You have no idea how much they are alike now Trevor and are you ready, your alot like your father hey protect your left eye I heard you don't want to go back to only 50 percent vision again now son."

Trevor said "I don't care what happens to me because I hope ya'll know that I am prepared to help get Clay, Angel and Molly back"

Trevor said "I don't care what happens to me because I hope ya'll know that I am prepared to help get Clay, Angel and Molly back"

Micheal Says "Well first of all say hello to Kitt and I know the reactions when they hear my car as well."

Kitt Says "I am the Knight Industries Two Thousands and yes Trevor I can talk I know that look now I've seen too many times to count and let's get those kids back now as well."

Back at the Mountain, Angel looked at the guard when he realized she was having a Asthma Attack and handed hers to her as well she got done with and She Says "Please let me go I didn't do anything wrong to my Grandfather I can't go anywhere now."

Micheal Says "Well first of all say hello to Kitt and I know the reactions when they hear my car as well."

Kitt Says "I am the Knight Industries Two Thousands and yes Trevor I can talk I know that look now I've seen too many times to count and let's get those kids back now as well."

Back at the Mountain, Angel looked at the guard when he realized she was having a Asthma Attack and handed hers to her as well she got done with and She Says "Please let me go I didn't do anything wrong to my Grandfather I can't go anywhere now."

Angel sighed "Please let Clay, Molly and me go..please"

Angel sighed "Please let Clay, Molly and me go..please"

The Guard looked and slapped her so hard she cried and he Says "No your going to have a slow and painful death and then your Grandfather is collecting on the life insurance he put in all of your names and collecting as well."

The Guard looked and slapped her so hard she cried and he Says "No your going to have a slow and painful death and then your Grandfather is collecting on the life insurance he put in all of your names and collecting as well."

Angel said "You can't be serious about killing us! Clay has a wife and 4 children, and I have kids too...and Molly is still just experiencing life!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.