Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"Jimmy?" Lizzy asks softly.

"Lizzy's gonna kill me." Luke muttered. He got Bo and tried to follow the other car.

The guy had watched the little girl like a hawk and had the childlock so she couldn't get out either door and she was trying as well they shouldn't used the seatbelt with her right now as well. The driver Says "We lost that Orange car, and now on to Atlanta with the last grandchild right now." After a while they had got there and carried in a very unhappy Molly in the house as well. Angel was asleep and she wanted to go back home to Beverly Hills and her family this was not where she wanted to be at right now as well. Jimmy watched as Lizzy woke up and got Daisy's attention about something as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"They took my little girl, Lizzy's gonna kill me." Luke says.

"Hey. They're after her again." Lizzy says.

Meanwhile Molly decided now was probably the best time to scream her head off.

One of the Guys Says "SHUT UP BRAT THIS AIN'T CHANGING AND YOUR NOT SEEING YOUR PARENTS EVER AGAIN."

Bo said "Not if we get her back lets go"

Daisy was scared to look at Jimmy even though he was behing bars "They have Clay too..."

Julie calls Daisy and tells her that they kidnapped Angel from Beverly Hills in front of her son and that he had just called her and told her as well.

Bo said "Not if we get her back lets go"

Daisy was scared to look at Jimmy even though he was behing bars "They have Clay too..."

"Oh god...I knew my father thought you were all bad parents but I never thought he would sink this low." Jimmy says hanging his head.

Molly hated being screamed at so she continued to yell for her mom waking both Angel and Clay.

"Oh god...I knew my father thought you were all bad parents but I never thought he would sink this low." Jimmy says hanging his head.

Molly hated being screamed at so she continued to yell for her mom waking both Angel and Clay.

Daisy said "I'm sorry Jimmy...I didn't know they were going to take Molly and Clay.."

Clay said "Damn...they have Molly!"

Angel couldn't roll to her left because of the cuff and she realizes they have Molly her baby sister. She Says "Oh no this is just keeps getting worst, damm my wrist hurts they won't take this damm cuff off of my wrist allreadry now."

The guys shoved Molly in a room and locked the door and let her scream in there as well.

Daisy said "I'm sorry Jimmy...I didn't know they were going to take Molly and Clay.."

Clay said "Damn...they have Molly!"

"It's not your fault Daisy. They most likely have all three. I wish I could help find them but...My dad has a few places in Atlanta one up in the hill of Flip-top Mountain. You should probably try up there." Jimmy says.

"It's not your fault Daisy. They most likely have all three. I wish I could help find them but...My dad has a few places in Atlanta one up in the hill of Flip-top Mountain. You should probably try up there." Jimmy says.

Daisy said "We'll get your son and Molly back don't worry..and I'm sorry for keeping so angry with you all this time...you did hurt me...but can we put it behind us..thank you for the letters..I'm still scared a little.."

Angel was crying and nothing could stop the tears right now as well, they had her cornered she was never going to see her kids ever again right now she might as well accept the fate right now. Mr. Dasani walked in Angel's room and Says "We have Molly but she won't stop screaming for Luke and Lizzy right now her parents as she says now."

Angel Says "Right now you have seven great-grandkids with tears in their eyes I hope your happy right now Jerk." Mr. Dasani Says "I don't care Angelena!"

Angel Says "Call me Angel Damm It."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel was crying and nothing could stop the tears right now as well, they had her cornered she was never going to see her kids ever again right now she might as well accept the fate right now. Mr. Dasani walked in Angel's room and Says "We have Molly but she won't stop screaming for Luke and Lizzy right now her parents as she says now."

Angel Says "Right now you have seven great-grandkids with tears in their eyes I hope your happy right now Jerk." Mr. Dasani Says "I don't care Angelena!"

Angel Says "Call me Angel Damm It."

David had got the frantic message when he got in from Nathaniel and he had the Nanny put his son down for nap after he assured him he will see his Mother again. David calls his Mother-in-law up and Says "Where is my wife and who has her right now is it those crazy Breaudry's now."

David had got the frantic message when he got in from Nathaniel and he had the Nanny put his son down for nap after he assured him he will see his Mother again. David calls his Mother-in-law up and Says "Where is my wife and who has her right now is it those crazy Breaudry's now."

Clay was even crying...He was scared he'd never see Sam and his little girl or his baby boys again and it got to him.

Clay was even crying...He was scared he'd never see Sam and his little girl or his baby boys again and it got to him.

Mr. Dasani had slapped Angel and Says "Don't ever talk back to me or maybe I'll cuff your other wrist little girl now."

Angel looked and Says "Go ahead I'm not scared of you BASTERD. You know your not a real Grandfather because a real Grandfather wouldn't kidnap his grandkids and take them away from they families and bully them and confine like you are to me right now as well."

Mr. Dasani had slapped Angel and Says "Don't ever talk back to me or maybe I'll cuff your other wrist little girl now."

Angel looked and Says "Go ahead I'm not scared of you BASTERD."

Clay saw his Granfather come in because and said "Let me go! this is no way for grandparents to act!"

Clay saw his Granfather come in because and said "Let me go! this is no way for grandparents to act!"

Mr. Dasani Says "Your sister just called me a BASTERD and I cuffed her other wrist before leaving giving her time to think about her actions she was actually going to slap me now Clay."

Clay said "I agree you are a bastard! I ain't afraid to say it!"

Mr. Dasani slaps Clay and grabs his wrist and grabs a extra set and attaches them to the bedpost and secures and lets him think as well. Go to sleep allreadry and your not leaving ever.

Mr. Dasani slaps Clay and grabs his wrist and grabs a extra set and attaches them to the bedpost and secures and lets him think as well. Go to sleep allreadry and your not leaving ever.

Clay said "I won't listen to you!" his dads temper coming out "I won't! and your going to let me go!"

Clay said "I won't listen to you!" his dads temper coming out "I won't! and your going to let me go!"

Jake Dasani left the room mad as ever he wasn't letting him leave right now this boy gave him enough trouble besides he mad three life insurances policy's to cash in on and he was going to make it slow and painful as well. Trevor had rushed over to his Mom's house and looked at Luke and his father and Says "What happened listen I heard of Jake Dasani and if he is Angel, Clay and Molly Grandfather he's a bad man he's connected with the Mob and he can make somebody disappear if he wants they claim he had two sons and the one was going to testify for him and well he showed up again." Angel had somehow managed to go sleep how she had no idea she never trusted this Grandfather and didn't trust her father especially what she learned about him as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae duke

Edited by Julieduke

Jake Dasani left the room mad as ever he wasn't letting him leave right now this boy gave him enough trouble besides he mad three life insurances policy's to cash in on and he was going to make it slow and painful as well. Trevor had rushed over to his Mom's house and looked at Luke and his father and Says "What happened listen I heard of Jake Dasani and if he is Angel, Clay and Molly Grandfather he's a bad man he's connected with the Mob and he can make somebody disappear if he wants they claim he had two sons and the one was going to testify for him and well he showed up again." Angel had somehow managed to go sleep how she had no idea she never trusted this Grandfather and didn't trust her father especially what she learned about him as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae duke

Clay was two ticked off to sleep.

Clay was two ticked off to sleep.

Jake Dasani walked in and noticed he was still awake and walked back out and had one of his associates give him a sedative. Clay was scared of needles and well he show this fear as well and they got it too him and he was out after a while even though he was uncomfortable the sedative made him sleepy enough and he didn't care where he was at right now as well.

Jake Dasani walked in and noticed he was still awake and walked back out and had one of his associates give him a sedative. Clay was scared of needles and well he show this fear as well and they got it too him and he was out after a while even though he was uncomfortable the sedative made him sleepy enough and he didn't care where he was at right now as well.

Clay fell into a fitful sleep.

Clay fell into a fitful sleep.

Jake walked back in to see his grandson tossing and turning and when the sedative wore off he was going off to have another one given this boy was going to be trouble and he didn't need him awake as well.

Angel was asleep and unaware of her families concern as well right now, she cried herself to sleep tonight she didn't want it happen but her Grandfather was just too strong to overcome and she was tiny and didn't stand a chance as well. Julie was at her brother's house and Micheal was watching their four children and she looks at Bo and Says "Big Brother he makes people disapper and he has my daughter, our nephew and our niece right now I'm so worried right this is worst than when Angel, Cassidy and Ruby disappered at least we knew our Grandfather wouldn't hurt with Jake Dasani I'm not quite so sure he wouldn't hurt them now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.