Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy sits him down "You have to understand your Moms position okay?"

Trevor Says "But Aunt Daisy I have full sight and I am grateful right now but what is it right now if anything I'm going to eye docter and have contacts made up so I can choose weather I want two blues or two brown eyes it's the last step now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Trevor Says "But Aunt Daisy I have full sight and I am grateful right now but what is it right now if anything I'm going to eye docter and have contacts made up so I can choose weather I want two blues or two brown eyes it's the last step now."

Daisy sighes "Trevor you'll see your son everyday"

Daisy sighes "Trevor you'll see your son everyday"

Trevor Says "That will be great and Matt called and said that him and Ashley are going on the road and he's going to race in Nascar in Little E's former spot and well I wished him luck as well I don't think he likes me now."

Trevor Says "That will be great and Matt called and said that him and Ashley are going on the road and he's going to race in Nascar in Little E's former spot and well I wished him luck as well I don't think he likes me now."

Clay came in "He likes you..he just has a funny way of showing it...he hates me...I know that for sure...he knows who my dad is"

Clay came in "He likes you..he just has a funny way of showing it...he hates me...I know that for sure...he knows who my dad is"

Trevor Says "Clay and Aunt Daisy okay sure I've had a little trouble from the law in the past just a little mainly from getting a ticket and instead of signing like a good boy and driving away, arguing and you know the rest I think that has something to do with right now as well and Sheriff Little doesn't like me at all now."

Trevor Says "Clay and Aunt Daisy okay sure I've had a little trouble from the law in the past just a little mainly from getting a ticket and instead of signing like a good boy and driving away, arguing and you know the rest I think that has something to do with right now as well and Sheriff Little doesn't like me at all now."

Clay sighed "I've had my problems....some I ain't proud of" and told him the story of what he himself went through when Clay himself first came to Hazzard and found his mom.

Clay sighed "I've had my problems....some I ain't proud of" and told him the story of what he himself went through when Clay himself first came to Hazzard and found his mom.

Trevor Says "Uh wow, and listen Dad doesn't know about my few legal problems they went away when I changed my name Clay."

Cue Anybody

Clay said "Well you probably hate me now..."

Trevor Says "No I don't hate you Clay, you have no control besides most of my tickets most due to only 50 percent vision now as well and not wanting to tell cops that as well when they noticed I didn't see them on the left side as well."

"Sheriff Little doesn't like you because I'm your mother and Cooter's getting custody of John." Lizzy says.

Trevor Says "So how long have you known about my past and he knew you was Mother as well I don't understand how he would know now we had different names Mom."

Trevor Says "No I don't hate you Clay, you have no control besides most of my tickets most due to only 50 percent vision now as well and not wanting to tell cops that as well when they noticed I didn't see them on the left side as well."

Clay said "If you want..I'll help you pay them"

Clay said "If you want..I'll help you pay them"

Trevor Says "Thanks Clay and I will pay you back every penny I am a man of my word now. I ran right into Sheriff's Little fender once and he tried to say it was on purpose now as well Mom and Clay and Aunt Daisy. Nobody ever made me test my eyes now."

Trevor Says "Thanks Clay and I will pay you back every penny I am a man of my word now. I ran right into Sheriff's Little fender once and he tried to say it was on purpose now as well Mom and Clay and Aunt Daisy. Nobody ever made me test my eyes now."

"That's odd." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.