Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Trevor Says "I swear anybody calls me a blind bat anymore I'll deck them."

Bo looks and Says "Daisy he's just like his Uncle Brian now same temper he was mistreated and his temper got worst because how are we going to calm him down now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "I don't know..."

Daisy said "I don't know..."

After a Week or so Trevor was released and Cooter said he could stay with him and Cassidy was resting at home as well. Cassidy gave written permission for Doug to take the title and transfer it to Trevor and he was enjoying his Pontiac right now as well. Afterwards Doug had a meeting to go to as well and after that a bunch of concerned citizens wanted to talk about the use of the speed traps as well. Trevor told his brother in law that he would check on Cassidy since he was so busy lately as well and Doug was thankful as well he didn't know that all of this was involved and Trevor stunned him when he said that he would take care of the horses as well.

By the time Trevor got to his sister's house she see's him come in and looks and Says "Oh Doug called me and told me you was coming over today and thanks alot as well so enjoying the Pontiac and I know about all the meetings I went through that as well man being a Councilmember can be tiring now as well."

Meanwhile after a while Julie and Micheal and kids were on the way to Angel and David at the Clampett Mansion and it seems that Angel was looking forward to it as well and Julie and told Angel that there was so big family news as well.

A Few Hours Julie and Micheal and kids were at the Mansion and it seems they was talking and Angel was stunned that she had another cousin but also who his parents were and the news about Salena as well.

Edited by Julieduke

In the Kitchen, Angel Says "Mom walking around the mansion room to room is exhausting and trust me Mom stay with us. You and Dad can have a suite and the girls can so can the boys and Yancy is so darn cute as well and you haven't seen today Abby and Kathy yet there my little girls and Nathaniel at school oh it's time to pick him up as well. And let me see if I get this straight now Trevor Kyle Duke is the son of Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Bo and he's stay with Uncle Cooter as well wow that's huge so he had a cataract on his left eye when the rescued him when he was trying to rescue Cassidy and Sam after Alex kidnapped Cassidy out of the Hospital and he got life in prison well it serves him right now. And he admitted to raping Cassidy five years ago as well that almost set her back especially when she lost the baby I thought she would never stop crying she went to my baby shower and Salena's and even Sam's and she was stronger than she looked I guess now as well. And Alex killed Sam's sister and niece but he first raped her sister first I knew he was a little twisted now but that's taking a little too far as well. So Trevor got caught up because he was looking for his birth parents as well wow that's is very intersecting Mom, and he looks like Uncle Bo and Aunt Lizzy as well that's amazing now. But what's with the one blue eye and one brown eye as well and how is Uncle Luke and Aunt Shannon taking the news now. I kinda of think there would be a cat fight between Aunt Shannon and Aunt Lizzy now or even one divorce now that's something huge if what is right now as well."

Julie Says "Well Luke and Shannon both came to a understanding and well there dealing with Trevor being in there lives and yes he two different colored eyes as well which he was telling me that he was going to the eye docter to get colored contacts he is getting a special order of one right blue and one left brown so when he wants to be either or he can be and it's amazing what docters can do now a days as well. He had Brian's temper thow but wonderful with cars and Cassidy gave him her 1970 Pontiac LeMans for his birthday and he just loves that car as well which has a little worried right now as well."

Angel Says "I understand as well, and what about Trevor having a son with the late Kaylee Mayes as well and his name is John Henry Mayes and he's going for custody and he works for Cooter as well this huge as well."

Meanwhile In Hazzard Ashley had come to bank and left her three kids with her sister Stephanie and she didn't know that she walked right into a bank robbery right now she walks in and gets a mean looking gun pointed at her he shoves by the wall and Says "Cash, jewelry and cellphone and I think we might use to get out of here now. Boys this Ashley Johnson this is the one of the older Granddaughters of the Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane she will make a fine hostage now as well." Ashley did as they ask when he grabs her and pulls out some rope and make sure she can't get away and everybody else was collecting and before she knew he was taking her with them she looks and she is in the back of cargo van they had found a gag back there and they was taking off fast she was truly scared because this has never happened to her before as well she didn't know what was going to happen right now as well. After a while they had reached a hideout and somebody had picked her up and shoved her into a room to cry herself to sleep now and they was calling the Sheriff's office and the one man Says "I am the chief bank robber and your precious Granddaughter walked in the bank when we was there and we have her right now as well. What we want is $10,000 for her safe return right now she's okay now but a little stunned she's a toughy now but not too so much now she is crying right now as well."

Matt was there paying a speeding ticket when the Sheriff came out and looks and Says "There was a bank robbery at our bank and they took Ashley hostage and there demanding 10,000 dollars from me Matt. I can't lose her right now I've had her around not even ten years didn't even know about her existance before then."

Edited by Julieduke

In the Kitchen, Angel Says "Mom walking around the mansion room to room is exhausting and trust me Mom stay with us. You and Dad can have a suite and the girls can so can the boys and Yancy is so darn cute as well and you haven't seen today Abby and Kathy yet there my little girls and Nathaniel at school oh it's time to pick him up as well. And let me see if I get this straight now Trevor Kyle Duke is the son of Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Bo and he's stay with Uncle Cooter as well wow that's huge so he had a cataract on his left eye when the rescued him when he was trying to rescue Cassidy and Sam after Alex kidnapped Cassidy out of the Hospital and he got life in prison well it serves him right now. And he admitted to raping Cassidy five years ago as well that almost set her back especially when she lost the baby I thought she would never stop crying she went to my baby shower and Salena's and even Sam's and she was stronger than she looked I guess now as well. And Alex killed Sam's sister and niece but he first raped her sister first I knew he was a little twisted now but that's taking a little too far as well. So Trevor got caught up because he was looking for his birth parents as well wow that's is very intersecting Mom, and he looks like Uncle Bo and Aunt Lizzy as well that's amazing now. But what's with the one blue eye and one brown eye as well and how is Uncle Luke and Aunt Shannon taking the news now. I kinda of think there would be a cat fight between Aunt Shannon and Aunt Lizzy now or even one divorce now that's something huge if what is right now as well."

Julie Says "Well Luke and Shannon both came to a understanding and well there dealing with Trevor being in there lives and yes he two different colored eyes as well which he was telling me that he was going to the eye docter to get colored contacts he is getting a special order of one right blue and one left brown so when he wants to be either or he can be and it's amazing what docters can do now a days as well. He had Brian's temper thow but wonderful with cars and Cassidy gave him her 1970 Pontiac LeMans for his birthday and he just loves that car as well which has a little worried right now as well."

Angel Says "I understand as well, and what about Trevor having a son with the late Kaylee Mayes as well and his name is John Henry Mayes and he's going for custody and he works for Cooter as well this huge as well."

Meanwhile In Hazzard Ashley had come to bank and left her three kids with her sister Stephanie and she didn't know that she walked right into a bank robbery right now she walks in and gets a mean looking gun pointed at her he shoves by the wall and Says "Cash, jewelry and cellphone and I think we might use to get out of here now. Boys this Ashley Johnson this is the one of the older Granddaughters of the Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane she will make a fine hostage now as well." Ashley did as they ask when he grabs her and pulls out some rope and make sure she can't get away and everybody else was collecting and before she knew he was taking her with them she looks and she is in the back of cargo van they had found a gag back there and they was taking off fast she was truly scared because this has never happened to her before as well she didn't know what was going to happen right now as well. After a while they had reached a hideout and somebody had picked her up and shoved her into a room to cry herself to sleep now and they was calling the Sheriff's office and the one man Says "I am the chief bank robber and your precious Granddaughter walked in the bank when we was there and we have her right now as well. What we want is $10,000 for her safe return right now she's okay now but a little stunned she's a toughy now but not too so much now she is crying right now as well."

Matt was there paying a speeding ticket when the Sheriff came out and looks and Says "There was a bank robbery at our bank and they took Ashley hostage and there demanding 10,000 dollars from me Matt. I can't lose her right now I've had her around not even ten years didn't even know about her existance before then."

Matt looks and Says "Why pick on her and all she was doing was getting some money out for groceries wow this terrible they will pay what can we do this is kidnapping and ransom demand that makes it worst right?"

Daisy came in "What happend to Angel?"

Matt Says "Not Angel damm it, not everything revolves around it was my wife Ashley she walked in on a bank robbery and they took her hostage and there demanding 10,000 dollars from her Grandfather right now sorry about the cussing now and Angel is in California and so her family as well. Listen Aunt Daisy I'm upset because in the past few weeks Amanda and Cassidy has disappered on me which I care for very much as well and come to find out from Kaylee's parents that she died during the H1N1 and I didn't even know it and also her son is not my boy as well."

Matt Says "Not Angel damm it, not everything revolves around it was my wife Ashley she walked in on a bank robbery and they took her hostage and there demanding 10,000 dollars from her Grandfather right now sorry about the cussing now and Angel is in California and so her family as well. Listen Aunt Daisy I'm upset because in the past few weeks Amanda and Cassidy has disappered on me which I care for very much as well and come to find out from Kaylee's parents that she died during the H1N1 and I didn't even know it and also her son is not my boy as well."

Daisy said "You think I don't know that! listen we'll get Ashley back and don't be getting mad at me because I didn't know who ya'll were talking about!"

Matt didn't like it when his aunt Daisy was angry and steped back.

Daisy said "You think I don't know that! listen we'll get Ashley back and don't be getting mad at me because I didn't know who ya'll were talking about!"

Matt didn't like it when his aunt Daisy was angry and steped back.

Matt looks and Says "You don't know how close I am to taking off and going for racing right now all Ashley does is boss me around and nobody see's it as well. And also I am relieved as well that Kaylee's son is not mine it's Trevor's son he is only cousin I have with one blue eye and one brown eye now that's rare now."

Matt looks and Says "You don't know how close I am to taking off and going for racing right now all Ashley does is boss me around and nobody see's it as well. And also I am relieved as well that Kaylee's son is not mine it's Trevor's son he is only cousin I have with one blue eye and one brown eye now that's rare now."

Daisy said "If you leave my neice I will not let you get away with it!"

Daisy said "Matt, I swear if you hurt Ashley I won't let you live it down...."

Matt Says "I'm not going to hurt her, but her bossiness we need to talk to a Marriage counsler and everytime I ask her about she changes the subject and tells me it's me but it's both of us right now. You know five years ago she was driving and told me to pull over and she was behind the wheel now. When I told her about the Nascar opportuntity she told she would leave me if I pursed it now Aunt Daisy."

Matt Says "I'm not going to hurt but her bossiness we need to talk to a Marriage counsler and everytime I ask her about she changes the subject and tells me it's me but it's both of us right now. You know five years ago she was driving and told me to pull over and she was behind the wheel now."

Daisy sighed "Maybe she just gets mixed up sometimes...I get mixed up when I'm talking to Enos"

Daisy sighed "Maybe she just gets mixed up sometimes...I get mixed up when I'm talking to Enos"

Matt Says "Well I Love Ashley and I want to make this work and I swear I've never laid a hand on her as well."

Meanwhile at the Cabin, Ashley was getting no attention from the bank robbers turned kidnappers they didn't even care she was there they left there but before the left the room somebody went and tied her ankles up and she was crying right now as well.

Matt Says "Well I Love Ashley and I want to make this work and I swear I've never laid a hand on her as well."

Meanwhile at the Cabin, Ashley was getting no attention from the bank robbers turned kidnappers they didn't even care she was there they left there but before the left the room somebody went and tied her ankles up and she was crying right now as well.

Daisy said "If I find out that you've ever hurt her I'll beat ya black and blue myself, but I trust you Matt, I do..I'm your Aunt...kinda comes with the territory. But me and Enos will go and get Ashley back for you."

Daisy said "If I find out that you've ever hurt her I'll beat ya black and blue myself, but I trust you Matt, I do..I'm your Aunt...kinda comes with the territory. But me and Enos will go and get Ashley back for you."

Matt Says "Thank You Aunt Daisy I don't know what there doing to her right now but three woman that I love have disappeared so I'm a little edgy right now if I hadn't got this speeding ticket she would've never have needed to go the bank now she walked right into it as well."

Ashley had seen somebody walk in and they took a picture and she was still crying as well and they just left afterwards as well.

Matt Says "Thank You Aunt Daisy I don't know what there doing to her right now but three woman that I love have disappeared so I'm a little edgy right now if I hadn't got this speeding she would've never have needed to go the bank now she walked right into as well."

Ashley had seen somebody walk in and they took a picture and she was still crying as well and they just left afterwards as well.

Daisy said "If you and Clay got Sam and Cassidy back from Alex then with mine and Enos's help then we can get Ashley back"

Daisy said "If you and Clay got Sam and Cassidy back from Alex then with mine and Enos's help then we can get Ashley back"

Matt Says "Well Clay is still consoling Sam and Trevor is helping Cassidy we might be able to get Doug's help if he's not too busy but what about Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke right now or even Uncle Bo as well."

Matt Says "Well Clay is still consoling Sam and Trevor is helping Cassidy we might be able to get Doug's help if he's not too busy but what about Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke right now or even Uncle Bo as well."

Daisy said "Still consoling Sam? I don't know whats got that girl so worked up...anyway....I'll call Clay and Doug and see if they can help us...and I'll call Luke"

Daisy said "Still consoling Sam? I don't know whats got that girl so worked up...anyway....I'll call Clay and Doug and see if they can help us...and I'll call Luke"

Ashley was crying the rope was really tight and she had lost feeling in her wrists right now and they were starting to dig in and another guy walked and Says "Oh I should make you mine right now as well girl and brag to your grandfather about it as well."

Matt Says "Okay Aunt Daisy I still scared for her right now."

Ashley was crying the rope was really tight and she had lost feeling in her wrists right now and they were starting to dig in and another guy walked and Says "Oh I should make you mine right now as well girl and brag to your grandfather about it as well."

Matt Says "Okay Aunt Daisy I still scared for her right now."

Ashley shook her head furiously trying to say "No"

Daisy called Clay and Doug and explained the situation and they agreed to take Clays truck and head out to help and then she called Bo and he agreed to help too and soon Daisy, Enos, Rosco and Matt joined them.

Ashley shook her head furiously trying to say "No"

Daisy called Clay and Doug and explained the situation and they agreed to take Clays truck and head out to help and then she called Bo and he agreed to help too and soon Daisy, Enos, Rosco and Matt joined them.

The Guy looked and just rolled her onto her back and she was still crying and just looked and Says "Oh Man, your so pretty right now as well!" He walked back where the other three guys were and Says "Okay I teased her and but her on her back and watched her cry she was nervous she actually thought I was going to do it to her now but why just tease her she so stubborn right she didn't even have hardly any money on her right now. We could've picked anybody else as now why her Stan."

He got up and just left the room leaving her by herself as well letting her cry as well. There was something faxed into Rosco's office and he seen him come out mad as ever as well.

The Guy looked and just rolled her onto her back and she was still crying and just looked and Says "Oh Man, your so pretty right now as well!" He walked back where the other three guys were and Says "Okay I teased her and but her on her back and watched her cry she was nervous she actually thought I was going to do it to her now but why just tease her she so stubborn right she didn't even have hardly any money on her right now. We could've picked anybody else as now why her Stan."

He got up and just left the room leaving her by herself as well letting her cry as well. There was something faxed into Rosco's office and he seen him come out mad as ever as well.

Daisy said "Dad just calm down...If I see the guy hurting Ashley I swear I knock him a good one"

Daisy said "Dad just calm down...If I see the guy hurting Ashley I swear I knock him a good one"

Rosco hands her what was faxed and she was mad as ever and he Says "Does that look fair look her hands are way too tight and her ankles as well and the gag oh why she can't even yell for help right now and she's crying in the picture as well."

Rosco hands her what was faxed and she was mad as ever and he Says "Does that look fair look her hands are way too tight and her ankles as well and the gag oh why she can't even yell for help right now and she's crying in the picture as well."

Daisy said "That is it! the guy who did this is gonna be deader than a door nail when I get a hold of him!"

Matt said "Uh-oh...Aunt Daisy in Fury Mode.."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.