Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Trevor Says "When I do get custody his name will be John Henry Duke as well and I will and get out of here right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The guy glared at Daisy and Trevor and left and Daisy said "I was almost in the same spot you are now when I found out that Clay was actually alive...."

The guy glared at Daisy and Trevor and left and Daisy said "I was almost in the same spot you are now when I found out that Clay was actually alive...."

Trevor Says "Aunt Daisy, I have two different colored eyes and so does my son other than a dna test what more does that man need right now as well." Mr. Mayes looked and Says "Well you will never get custody now as well George William Carter and I will make sure of it as well."

Trevor Says "Aunt Daisy, I have two different colored eyes and so does my son other than a dna test what more does that man need right now as well." Mr. Mayes looked and Says "Well you will never get custody now as well George William Carter and I will make sure of it as well."

Daisy said "GET OUT!" she yelled at Mr. Mayes.

Daisy said "GET OUT!" she yelled at Mr. Mayes.

Mr. Mayes Says "Swine Flu took Kaylee from you and you insulted her before and then Matt which happens to be your cousin insult her no wonder she was crying and when she got sick she just gave up and wouldn't eat nothing she ended up in a coma and they told us she never wake up and we almost lost John Henry to the very samething so you will never get your son you blind bat now."

Mr. Mayes Says "Swine Flu took Kaylee from you and you insulted her before and then Matt which happens to be your cousin insult her no wonder she was crying and when she got sick she just gave up and wouldn't eat nothing she ended up in a coma and they told us she never wake up and we almost lost John Henry to the very samething so you will never get your son you blind bat now."

Trevor noticed Daisy getting really really mad at Mr. Mayes.

Trevor noticed Daisy getting really really mad at Mr. Mayes.

Mr. Mayes Says "After three months we cut off life support because we seen it was hopeless and we couldn't stand to see Johnny to be crying by his mother as well and you will never see your son as well."

Bo heard that and Says "I have a grandson?"

Mr. Mayes Says "After three months we cut off life support because we seen it was hopeless and we couldn't stand to see Johnny to be crying by his mother as well and you will never see your son as well."

Bo heard that and Says "I have a grandson?"

Daisy said "Bo just shut up...Mr. Mayes I said leave!"

Daisy said "Trevor don't let him get to you"

Trevor Says "Dad and Aunt Daisy I have a son and his name is John Henry Mayes and when I have custody who he belongs with it will be John Henry Duke he blames me for his daughter's death and we had a fling almost three years before she died she had just been dumped by Matt Johnson at the time I had no idea he was my cousin as well. He had a few beers and before we knew we was in somebody's barn and we woke naked by each other in Chickasaw County. I grew to love her and and even engaged and when I she found I was blind in my left eye she dumped me fast and told she was going to find Matt Johnson as well."

Trevor Says "Dad and Aunt Daisy I have a son and his name is John Henry Mayes and when I have custody who he belongs with it will be John Henry Duke he blames me for his daughter's death and we had a fling almost three years before she died she had just been dumped by Matt Johnson at the time I had no idea he was my cousin as well. He had a few beers and before we knew we was in somebody's barn and we woke naked by each other in Chickasaw County. I grew to love her and and even engaged and when I she found I was blind in my left eye she dumped me fast and told she was going to find Matt Johnson as well."

Daisy said "I-I never knew that Trevor..." She wanted to tell Trevor about what Jimmy did to her to make Clay show up in the world but knew how Lizzy felt about Jimmy so she just sighed"

Daisy said "I-I never knew that Trevor..." She wanted to tell Trevor about what Jimmy did to her to make Clay show up in the world but knew how Lizzy felt about Jimmy so she just sighed"

Trevor Says "Dad I forget about my son oh hell I didn't he know his name and well I didn't even know about my family here as well."

Trevor Says "Dad I forget about my son oh hell I didn't he know his name and well I didn't even know about my family here as well."

Daisy said "We know you didn't"

Clay said "When I came I didn't know about anyone here either...I'm still gettin used to it all"

Daisy said "We know you didn't"

Clay said "When I came I didn't know about anyone here either...I'm still gettin used to it all"

Trevor Says "Do you think my son will forgive me I was teased relentlessly you heard my nickname I was always in fight now as well. But they always seen to get me on the left thow which made me madder as well and well I never knew how to control my anger as well."

Trevor Says "Do you think my son will forgive me I was teased relentlessly you heard my nickname I was always in fight now as well. But they always seen to get me on the left thow which made me madder as well and well I never knew how to control my anger as well."

Clay sighed "I was and am still called 'Jimmys son' and am constanltly told that my mom should have married Jimmy and named me Desani"

Clay sighed "I was and am still called 'Jimmys son' and am constanltly told that my mom should have married Jimmy and named me Desani"

At Mayes house Johnny comes sliding down the banister fearless for five years old and lands on his but and gets up and Says "Grandpa I finally did I feel so proud what's wrong right now?"

Mr. Mayes Says "So you slid down the banister like some wild indian that's not proper now John and you know it as well I so ashamed right now I am on the phone with a lawyer so please leave me alone as well."

At Mayes house Johnny comes sliding down the banister fearless for five years old and lands on his but and gets up and Says "Grandpa I finally did I feel so proud what's wrong right now?"

Mr. Mayes Says "So you slid down the banister like some wild indian that's not proper now John and you know it as well I so ashamed right now I am on the phone with a lawyer so please leave me alone as well."

Johnny was just plain confused now and went back upstairs

Daisy said "I'm gonna help you get your son back Trevor"

Johnny was just plain confused now and went back upstairs

Daisy said "I'm gonna help you get your son back Trevor"

Johnny ran off crying and Says "I thought he would be proud of me right now. He don't love me like I thought he did now, he don't even know I exist now as well and I like Johnny better now."

Back at the Hospital Trevor Says "Well first I got to get out of here and old down a job I used to work at the junkyard until they found out about left eye and kicked me out and fired me but I enjoyed the work as well."

Johnny started packing his things.

Mrs. Mayes Says "Johnny what are you doing me and your Grandpa love you why are you trying to leave a boy your age can't survive on his own now."

Back at the Hospital Room in Hazzard, Trevor Says "Well first Clay and Matt I need a job and I enjoyed working at the junkyard it used to let out all my anger until the they found out I was blind in my left eye and they kicked me out and fired me as well."

Mrs. Mayes Says "Johnny what are you doing me and your Grandpa love you why are you trying to leave a boy your age can't survive on his own now."

Back at the Hospital Room in Hazzard, Trevor Says "Well first Clay and Matt I need a job and I enjoyed working at the junkyard it used to let out all my anger until the they found out I was blind in my left eye and they kicked me out and fired me as well."

Clay said "You can work at the garadge with me and Cooter"

Clay said "You can work at the garadge with me and Cooter"

Trevor Says "I swear anybody calls me a blind bat anymore I'll deck them."

Bo looks and Says "Daisy he's just like his Uncle Brian now same temper he was mistreated and his temper got worst because how are we going to calm him down now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.