Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"Luke do you think you could go get them?" Lizzy says. Luke nods and leaves the room. "Alex told me why you agreed. He said it's because he told you he could help you find us."

Trevor said "I didn't know he was gonna kidnapp me and those girls...why were all three of us important to him?"

Daisy was sitting there when she saw Luke come over to her.

Trevor said "I didn't know he was gonna kidnapp me and those girls...why were all three of us important to him?"

Daisy was sitting there when she saw Luke come over to her.

"I don't know. He said that after you showed him the picture of me and your father he knew you were trouble. Sam was because she knew about what he did to her sister and I have no idea why he went after Cassidy. She's your sister by the way." Lizzy says.

"I don't know. He said that after you showed him the picture of me and your father he knew you were trouble. Sam was because she knew about what he did to her sister and I have no idea why he went after Cassidy. She's your sister by the way." Lizzy says.

Trevor nodded "I can't wait to meet everyone...Aunt Daisy sounds real close to you and so does everyone else"

So the two make there way to Sams room and as they come in Clay sighed "I give up!"

Cassidy see's her Aunt Julie walk and Says "What's wrong Aunt Julie right now?"

Julie Says "I miss Angel right now and don't give up on your dream you still have that 1970 Bright Red Pontiac LeMans with the 455 Big Block in your garage keep your old muscle for as long as you can Cassidy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.