Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Cassidy Says "She has spotted Little Trigger, I think he's going to be bigger than Trigger thow he's really something kind of like having a baby but no diapers involved now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Sam said "i got Angelica a kitten so, same thing as a baby but like ya said just a litter box involved for that"

Sam said "i got Angelica a kitten so, same thing as a baby but like ya said just a litter box involved for that"

Angel Says "I thinking about buying Nathaniel a puppy myself and I tell him that he needs to take care of the puppy if he gets one now as well. Wow I just sounded like my Mom right now that's scary now as well."

Angel Says "I thinking about buying Nathaniel a puppy myself and I tell him that he needs to take care of the puppy if he gets one now as well. Wow I just sounded like my Mom right now that's scary now as well."

Sam sighed "i wish my daughter would hush, can anyone help"

Sam said "i should have gotten Angelica tested"

Angel Says "I think we know she has them now but it wouldn't hurt isn't she on some kind of medicine like I am right now Sam. You mean I'm not in the clear with Nathaniel and Mom and Dad isn't in the clear with Faith, Hope and Christopher then as well."

Sam says "yes but do ya know how hard it is to get a 5 year old to take pills"

Angel Says "I thought she was four now, and she has to take them as well. Hey what's wrong with Nathaniel Uncle Bo he just collasped just now this can't be good now as well."

Sam said "i dont think so, the doctor handed me the perscription and said told me to get her to take it everyday"

Angel wanted to hold him but somebody told her it's not the best thing right now as well.

"We should find out. Bo why don't you go take Nathaniel to the doctor." Amber says.

Angel Says "Uncle Bo I'm too upset to drive right can you for me I want to hold him but Amber told me not at least till it's past what he doesn't stop now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.