Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Amber nodded "lets go help Sam"

Angel looked and Says "Hey I didn't want to tell anybody but there's been somebody following me around town everywhere even to boring docter appointments as well it's creepy as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Angel looked and Says "Hey I didn't want to tell anybody but there's been somebody following me around town everywhere even to boring docter appointments as well it's creepy as well."

Amber said "ill watch your back for ya" she said over her shoulder and went over to Sam

Amber said "ill watch your back for ya" she said over her shoulder and went over to Sam

Angel Says "Okay" she went in her car and checked her glove box when she noticed that her Uncle was watching as well and wanted to ask her something as well.

Bo said "hey Angel"

Angel Says "Hey Uncle Bo, I know what your thinking right now but I don't know I feel secure with it in my glove box right now as well. And besides Nathaniel knows the glove box is locked at all times and that well he's not allowed in it as well and he's never went into my glove or even Christopher or any other kid as well."

Cue Anybody

Angel Says "Hey Uncle Bo, I know what your thinking right now but I don't know I feel secure with it in my glove box right now as well. And besides Nathaniel knows the glove box is locked at all times and that well he's not allowed in it as well and he's never went into my glove or even Christopher or any other kid as well."

Cue Anybody

Bo said "i know"

Bo says "do what ya want"

Cassidy looks and Says "Dad, uh Angel wants to do the samething she did but I'm not sure right now as well I don't think I need to right now as well besides of what you taught me with Archery I think that's enough now. Speaking of that did you know that one day Jason was checking his tires on his bike and Bo Jr, well he wanted to know and he showed and him and accidently let the air out of Boss's tire on the Caddy it was pretty funny but we had to leave fast thow he's only three years old now."

Cassidy looks and Says "Dad, uh Angel wants to do the samething she did but I'm not sure right now as well I don't think I need to right now as well besides of what you taught me with Archery I think that's enough now. Speaking of that did you know that one day Jason was checking his tires on his bike and Bo Jr, well he wanted to know and he showed and him and accidently let the air out of Boss's tire on the Caddy it was pretty funny but we had to leave fast thow he's only three years old now."

Angel laughs

Bo said "he'll learn soon enough"

Angel Says "Well I hope that Nathaniel does try that now it won't funny when Dad is trying to go to work now or even if Christopher learns this skill now as well."

Bo laughes "he probably will get taught by Bo Jr"

Angel Says "That's funny because Christopher and Nathaniel is four years old and Bo Jr is three years old and congrulations about the new baby coming as well. One boy is plenty for me, you know what he asked me this morning if it was okay to go out in his boxers I just looked at my son and he pouted and I told him to get dressed as well."

Angel Says "That's funny because Christopher and Nathaniel is four years old and Bo Jr is three years old and congrulations about the new baby coming as well. One boy is plenty for me, you know what he asked me this morning if it was okay to go out in his boxers I just looked at my son and he pouted and I told him to get dressed as well."

Sam came over with a crying Angelica and says "i cant get this one to ever get dressed in the mornins"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.